Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.2 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Why not actually increase the spawn rate instead of trying to fix a stupid bug. I mean seriously I have done hundreds of missions all over the star chart and have encountered him once.

This has to be the latest thing to date. I'm so disappointed in this whole concept. 

Sadly it shows that DE is also not that invested because they can't even come up with 10 different weeks worth of challenges. 

Really. I mean really. 

10 hours ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Why not actually increase the spawn rate instead of trying to fix a stupid bug. I mean seriously I have done hundreds of missions all over the star chart and have encountered him once.

This has to be the latest thing to date. I'm so disappointed in this whole concept. 

Sadly it shows that DE is also not that invested because they can't even come up with 10 different weeks worth of challenges. 

Really. I mean really. 

He isn't going away, calm down

On 2019-04-24 at 1:44 PM, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Really. I mean really. 

Just throwing this one out there you may not be running good missions for him to spawn try running hydron 100 times then come back and say if you havent had wolf show up... he pops so much it's annoying now lol

Also ich möchte mal einen wirklich nervigen Bug posten!
Ich bin dabei auch sehr verärgert was das angeht.

Wenn man eine Riss mission spielt und die belohnungen auswehlt die man haben möchte geht das aber beendet man die mission, bekommt man eine Nachricht vom "Orbiter System" 
In der steht:
(Gegenstände geborgen
Operator,

Einige Gegenstände wurden während Eurer Extraktion fallen gelassen und wurden nun geborgen... ...Ordis ist sich sicher, dass dies "wahrscheinlich" nicht erneut passieren wird.)

Dabei sind dieses aber nicht die gegenstände die man ausgewählt hat, sondern meist nur die bronze drops.

Ich bin dabei nicht der einzigste der dieses problem hat. mit mir haben es 6 Freunde. Also am Internet Kann es nicht liegen. p.s. Es wahren meine letzten Gevaulteten Relikte von denen ich jetzt keine mehr habe... Es wahren relikte mit Frost, Ember, Banshee, Rhino, nyx und so weiter!!! 

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 3 is now live!

49447e612d7a597aee38771f69491be2.jpg 

The Prime Vault has opened once again!

Volt Prime, Loki Prime, Bo Prime, Wyrm Prime, and Odonata Prime Relics have been added back to the droptables until July 2nd!

Fixes:

• Fixes towards not receiving the chosen Relic reward from a Fissure mission. We’ll continue to monitor this issue after this Hotfix - please let us know if the problem continues!

Archived