Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Rewards Past rank 30

Zefat

https://imgur.com/ujjkeE7

This isn´t fun, there's nothing for me from these rewards, what can i get with wolf creds, when i basically own everything? 

So what could DE add to help boost people Like me and new players being active doing this?  Here's some points to discuss:

*why not add more 3x forma?

*why not add more weapon/frame slots?

*why not add more Kuva?

*why not add more Catalysts?

*why not add Endo rewards, like 1000?

*why not add good mods for really crappy weapons like the stug?

*why not give more captura scenes from the episodes from the "Tune In" where we could get the full models of Gharm, SaladV and the destroyed grineer and corpus?

*why don't we get a liset or a new ship (i know this is probably a big stretch in judgement)  with the saturn six theme, the wolf didn't just gta out of saturn six hold right?

*why don't we get more stencils for example for the ship from the saturn six theme as well?

*I saw people talking about the possibility of the Wolf Beacon, why not get that with wolf creds? Or give us as a reward from the ranks?

*this will probably be a thing but still, why not give us the new wolf model noggle with the new mask on, or any of the escapees?

I have a lot more ideas, and there's plenty more out there from other players, but its still disappointing that after 2 weeks of farming Nightwave we only get 15 creds per rank now. 

Hopefully this will start a discussion and someone from DE will notice this and give us a bit of feedback ( again probably a bit of a stretch) to at least give us a reason to continue :S.

Thank you for you time!

Zefat 🖐️

People willing to prestige should be rewarded for their effort, but In my opinion prestige-exclusive mods and cosmetics are a horrible way to do so.

More Forma, Kuva, slots, and catalysts/reactors are probably the way to go. Maybe even toss in riven mod packs or something. Keep all the unique cosmetics and equipment within the first 30 ranks.

Edited by OmegaZero
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zefat said:

This isn´t fun, there's nothing for me from these rewards, what can i get with wolf creds, when i basically own everything? 

DE has said previously that they intend to do more with the prestige system in the future. I believe the idea was add in stuff people missed from previous seasons. Which, is not much use to anyone that hit Rank 30 in those. 

• I like the suggestion of just add more (your list looks good to me). What I would prefer is "pick from this selection of things what you want" rather than forced prizes. People want prestige to be rewarding right? Example, I have no use at all for Reactors, this is not a prize to me. If I could pick between a Reactor and a Catalyst that would be fine.
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

honestly i dont think they had forethought to this stage 

NOPE xD

53 minutes ago, OmegaZero said:

More Forma, Kuva, slots, and catalysts/reactors are probably the way to go. Maybe even toss in riven mod packs or something.

Or Riven Slots they are expensive AF and cumbersome, oh and there's a limit to it 90/90 which i don't understand why.

48 minutes ago, krc473 said:

What I would prefer is "pick from this selection of things what you want" rather than forced prizes. People want prestige to be rewarding right? Example, I have no use at all for Reactors, this is not a prize to me. If I could pick between a Reactor and a Catalyst that would be fine.

Agreed, or something like the log in system in terms of picking 1/3 items like for E.g 10k kuva, 3x forma or 5k endo. and in the case of slots or special items would be a single reward. I currently have 60 reactors xD and i totally understand...

I would love to get a bloody stencil for my room like the blood sigil on your warframe. like i said there's a lot of ways to increase peoples urge to complete the nightwave, not having anything worthwhile to do those challenges ( which are not much of a challenge) they feel like a heartbeat sensor/pedometer. "jump 150 times", "use a sigil in a mission" "yawn 10 times in a single excavation mission" etc.. Either up the challenges and the mission rewards regarding those missions or just give worthwhile rewards.

1 hour ago, Zefat said:

Agreed, or something like the log in system in terms of picking 1/3 items like for E.g 10k kuva, 3x forma or 5k endo. and in the case of slots or special items would be a single reward. I currently have 60 reactors xD and i totally understand...

That is what I had in mind. Give the choice between a number of rewards. I would like it to just be a total pool, so you can pick anything from 30 things or whatever. However, that seems fairly optimistic.

• At every level in prestige I would like to get NW Creds and an item. Or at the very least a choice between Creds and a Reward. I do not believe it is fair to completely lock new players out of a decent way to get NW Creds just to provide better rewards to people with no use in Creds. Lets be honest, so few Wolf Creds were given previously out we really do need them in Prestige for those that want them.

I have no issue with the fixed rewards below level 30. That is fair enough. But after that we should get at least some degree of choice. I have very little use for Wolf Creds, but I can understand that the first one is the trial. On the plus side, I am getting all the frame helmets I missed previously and will never use. For me personally, there is no point carrying on with Nightwave into the prestige system - it is a waste of time as I have no use for Cred Shop stuff.