Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very Happy With Update 10 Overall

PROteinxstack

A definite step in the right direction.  Awesome design with the Orokin Derelicts, Soma is amazing and shouldn't be changed, love the new extraction icon too, and the lotus voice option is much appreciated.  I'm really glad you increased the speed of dodging (please increase it more!  Think Dark Souls max speed dodging/flipping).  I haven't seen all the new content yet, but I'm looking forward to it.  I'm really impressed by you guys, DE.  You're the first F2P company I've spent money on and I don't regret it.  Thanks!

i am not crying about rng.

i am concerned with lack of content this game have. Because U10 only offered for me 5 hours on grinding in new maps. And now i am grinding OT for T3 keys. When i am done what will i have?

i will tell you what. Same game that i saw in U7. Which means game is not evolving.

This game have no long term gameplay, no challenge. Instead it offers grind and more grind. If you fail to understand this.. well. People are different.

p.s. ts - topic starter. i thought it is obvious.

Edited by Althix

A definite step in the right direction.  Awesome design with the Orokin Derelicts, Soma is amazing and shouldn't be changed, love the new extraction icon too, and the lotus voice option is much appreciated.  I'm really glad you increased the speed of dodging (please increase it more!  Think Dark Souls max speed dodging/flipping).  I haven't seen all the new content yet, but I'm looking forward to it.  I'm really impressed by you guys, DE.  You're the first F2P company I've spent money on and I don't regret it.  Thanks!

Boy, you're inviting all kinds of hate onto you for this post. Also, they tried to make it similar to Dark Souls when U10 was first released with a botched version of DkS' stamina system. If I want to play a game with DkS' Stamina/Dodge-roll system, I'll just play DkS. DE implemented precisely zero invincibility frames for dodge rolling and guess what, invincibility frames are very integral to proper dodging in DkS.

I feel like this is a really hilarious joke, but I'm not getting it.

Allow me to explain (When X3Evanescence explains, it is extremely boring and takes all of the humor out)

That, sir, is a fireproof suit. By posting that picture, he is implying that this thread is going to invite a lot of "flaming", thus to get ready for all the "flaming", he posted that picture, to imply "Flame-repellant suit on, COME AT ME BRO"

Hope this helps! Sorry I spoilt everything though.

Allow me to explain (When X3Evanescence explains, it is extremely boring and takes all of the humor out)

That, sir, is a fireproof suit. By posting that picture, he is implying that this thread is going to invite a lot of "flaming", thus to get ready for all the "flaming", he posted that picture, to imply "Flame-repellant suit on, COME AT ME BRO"

Hope this helps! Sorry I spoilt everything though.

Well now that I got the joke, It's actually really funny