Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Inaros Deluxe Skin's Syandana

Rojeen

Pls. for the love of god fix the syandana DE. This deluxe bundle has been here for almost a year  and the syandana is still wasnt fixed. You've easily and quickly fixed Octavia's cape but why not Inaros'? I just want the syandana to go similar as how the skin would look like also. I colored my inaros into gold looking and the cape doesn't even look golden by applying the same color scheme. Even if i change the color around, most of the syandana is rubbery and not metallic and the metallic part doesnt even shine that much and any color applied appears too dark. Pls. fix this so that getting the set is worth it and make us not feel like its a scam.

https://imgur.com/lIAoMZe

lIAoMZe.jpg

Edited by Rojeen

Take that color and select a brighter instance of it until they fix it. Suddenly, *not ripped off*.

They do absolutely need to do a pass on so many pieces of equipment with inconsistent coloration, making things too bright or too dark. I found that out trying to color Hildryn and the Arca armor pieces, the armors are too bright and Hildryn has a slight layer of gray over some of her bits to make it darker.

6 hours ago, so_many_watermelons said:

Take that color and select a brighter instance of it until they fix it. Suddenly, *not ripped off*.

They do absolutely need to do a pass on so many pieces of equipment with inconsistent coloration, making things too bright or too dark. I found that out trying to color Hildryn and the Arca armor pieces, the armors are too bright and Hildryn has a slight layer of gray over some of her bits to make it darker.

Some stuff is simply too shiny too. I still wish they would revert Frost deluxe's helmet changes and maybe shake up some of his tints, he isn't the nicest of deluxes to colour. I doubt Octavia's much of an improvement either.

Big ol' shinefests. Granted, at one poiont (think since Inaros?) they kinda altered this approach a bit and maybe toned it down but wheeeewww some still need assistance.