Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Echo

Szyvia

Hello this is my 1st time posting here, so i hope i won't make any mistakes ^-^.

She's my little fan warframe. I didn't give her abilities yet.  Will work her out more :). Updates incoming. 

She is the lost Echo of the Orokin. Nemesis of the sentients. 

l1uGcge.jpg

Update 1.: Echo abilities and stats

Not in the art yet but she will get a pet named: Resonancy ( bunny/ cat robot.)

Base Stats 
Health: 120 - 360
Shields: 100 - 275
Energy: 100 - 250
Armor: 55 - 200
Sprint: 1.2

Skills:

Passive: When Resonancy activated, Echo gains + 40% movementspeed and 30% dmg.

1.Skill: Resonancy

Resonancy is summoned to fight together with Echo. A small pet to help her see what's hidden. ( She flies next to Echo if she is not ordered to move)

She gives a buff to teammate, if in rage: 40% movement speed and 30% dmg. Resonancy can also leave Echo side, if Echo orders her. Pressing 1 skill again you can move Resonancy further from her. You cannot deactivate Resonancy.

Energy: 10/ use

Duration: 10/20/25 s

Range: 10/15/ 20/ 25 meter

• Duration is affected by Ability Duration
  • Wave distance is affected by Ability Range.
  • In the environment does not require line of sight with targets.
  • Resonancy is indestructible. 

2. Skill: Echo

Confuse enemy with echoing sound. (Area effect). Targets will attack each other. 

Killing an confused enemy  will restore 10 energy.

Strength: N/A

Energy: 20 / use

Duration: 10 /15/ 25 s

Range: 10/20/30/40 meter

• Wave distance is not affected by Ability Range.
  • If Resonancy activated the ranges x1.5 increase.  
  • Confused targets are immune to friendly fire, though the friendly damage dealt to them while the ability is active will be accumulated and then dealt to them once the ability ends. 
  • Only 10 targets can be confused each time the ability is cast. ( Can be stacked x5 times. It also stack the energy usage.)
  • Activation and channeling energy costs are affected by Ability Efficiency. 

3. Skill: Ultrasound

Using the ultrasound waves, Echo crush enemy armor. Removing armor from all enemies and giving it to Echo.  This effect only buff for Echo. Teammates won't get the buff.

Armor crushed: 5% / 10% / 15% / 20%

Armor gained: 2,5%/ 5%/ 7.5%/ 10%

Energy: 25/ use

Duration: 15/30/50

Range: 10/15/20/25 meter

• Wave distance is affected by Ability Range.
  • The ability is unaffected by Ability Strength. 
  • Echo can gain armor only once from the ability, it is not stacking if more enemy armor is crushed.
  • Armor crush ignores enemy corrosive immunity. 

4. Skill: Vibration

Echo using Resonancy creates an area where enemy immediately starts to bleed.

If resonancy is not next to Echo:

- vibration gets weaker.

when skill activated she also receives  vibration and has her own range.

Resonancy Range: 10/15/20/30

! She must be in the range, so the 2 vibration strengthen each other.

The closer Echo and Resonancy, the more damage the aoe does. (max x2 dmg)

Strength: 100/ 150 / 200 /250

Energy: 5/sec

Duration: N/A

Range: 10/15/20/30 meter

If Echo and Resonancy in range they create a Ring of Vibration Which put the 2 range together: 20/30/40/60 meter.

The longer the enemy stay in the circle the more bleeding effect will be put on them:

0%-> 30% bleeding effect. : When enemy first enters into the effect they receives the debuff: Ear bleeding. It can stack up 6 times : 0%/10%/15%/20%/25%/30%

Bleeding base dmg: -25hp/sec. The enemy get a new stack every 15 Sec. 

The bleeding is not affected by Ability Strength.

• Wave distance is not affected by Ability Range.
  • Ability only usable if Resonancy is activated.
  • Ability is affected by Ability Strengths.
  • Vibration drains 20/18/15/10 energy per second and will remain active so long as Echo has energy. Vibration will end if Echo runs out of energy, or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again. 
  • Resonancy won't disappear when her duration is over, instead will take energy equal when you summon her.
  • Echo can move while the ability is activated. 
  • Inside the aoe effect enemy will fall to the floor. ( Looks the same when you capture a target.)

Spoiler

oqJqzfk.jpg

Spoiler

Got you, hehe :^).

Sorry. 😄 

Update 3: Sketches- Resonancy and her connection to Echo. (Will make a few more Resonancy Ideas.)

Update 4: Made a cleaner version of Echo art.

Update 5: Changed false direction to a new ability.( Ultrasound)

Update 6: Made a few minor changes in her ability.

Update 7: Made minor changes in ability.

-Vibration got the bleeding effect.

-Vibration now get stronger if Echo and Resonancy is closer.  Resonancy is not deactivated if Vibration is in use, instead removes equal energy, the same when you summon her.

-Now pressing 1 you can move Resonancy.

- Changed Ultrasound, it is not a buff for team anymore. Instead buff to Echo. 

Okay so let me clear some things: Resonancy acts as a Carrier or Helios, sticking high in the air. She is not atk unit (like kubrow), unless you activate vibration. You can order her to stay like a specter. (Holding position.)

Edited by Szyvia

The kit besides their 4 is honestly very underwhelming and with a concept like this theres so much potential this is a really good concept but you should work on the numbers and try changing some effects for example why not also make resonancy be able to show things through walls which could help a lot for finding secret rooms and caches

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weeaboopotato said:

The kit besides their 4 is honestly very underwhelming and with a concept like this theres so much potential this is a really good concept but you should work on the numbers and try changing some effects for example why not also make resonancy be able to show things through walls which could help a lot for finding secret rooms and caches

It's not a bad idea, but then Resonancy would be a bit over powered in my opinion. ( It would take the fun of searching 😄 ).

Btw those skills not yet the finished version. 

I want to make her a supportive/ off-dps Frame.

Her 1st skill is like a buff to her and to the team. Since Resonancy also gives buff to teammates. 

Her 2nd and 3th is more like a perception skills ( might change 3th since it a bit usless skill atm.)

Maybe gave her 3 skill a debuff ability or something like that.

Her 4th is the  Damage. But I don't want to make her into a full dps frame. 

There are already enough frames with tons of dps :P.  So I want to make her into a supportive, yet an off -dps frame which can be used in all play styles. ( So it can be used as a support or a dps, or both. )

The changes you've made are really nice and the concept is now more refined the only problem is the debuff numbers are kinda too low cause the ammount of armor she can strip is the equivalent to hildryns and she can recast hers to become stronger i saw make it scale up to at least 50% of the enemies armor that will be stripped and the speed and damage buff to be slightly increased to 30% on damage and 50% on movement speed

• Like 1

On 2019-05-05 at 4:24 AM, weeaboopotato said:

The changes you've made are really nice and the concept is now more refined the only problem is the debuff numbers are kinda too low cause the ammount of armor she can strip is the equivalent to hildryns and she can recast hers to become stronger i saw make it scale up to at least 50% of the enemies armor that will be stripped and the speed and damage buff to be slightly increased to 30% on damage and 50% on movement speed

Okay so the armor stripping, as it said, can stack with other kind if armor stripping. Which means that if the whole team has corrosive armor-> 4x30%+if there is a hildryns then it can stack together thats: 30%+120%+ 50% =200% armor reduced. In my opinion thats o.p 😄

Also if there are other frames like mag thats give - armor reduction.( - 250 / -300 / -350 / -400).

So a combo of Octavia and Nyx with a little Banshee sprinkled in?

Why does the 1 have both a duration and energy per second? Those are literally the opposite of each other in cost activation. Duration is only for 'single cost on use' effects.

And 50% movement speed on top of a 1.5 sprint puts it so far ahead of other frames that its silly. The fastest base sprint in the game is 1.25, I believe.

The description of the 4's effects are...odd. So the frame and pet both get a ring, and it does 2x the damage that it states (Which is silly. Base damage should be base damage without the 'boost'). But when the enemy is in both fields, it takes 5x? Or does any part of either field do 5x when even part of them is overlapped?

Is the 3 supposed to be some kind of buff? Because it sounds like a debuff you aim and then use on enemies. But then you add that it can be given to allies, which makes little sense. Is it a buff that acts like the CP aura? And if its specifically corrosion, does that mean enemies with resistances to corrosion get less of a debuff? And if it does work like an aura, a little bit of power strength would put it way over 100% reduction in a group. Seems too powerful, honestly.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Riger82 said:

So a combo of Octavia and Nyx with a little Banshee sprinkled in?

Why does the 1 have both a duration and energy per second? Those are literally the opposite of each other in cost activation. Duration is only for 'single cost on use' effects.

And 50% movement speed on top of a 1.5 sprint puts it so far ahead of other frames that its silly. The fastest base sprint in the game is 1.25, I believe.

The description of the 4's effects are...odd. So the frame and pet both get a ring, and it does 2x the damage that it states (Which is silly. Base damage should be base damage without the 'boost'). But when the enemy is in both fields, it takes 5x? Or does any part of either field do 5x when even part of them is overlapped?

Is the 3 supposed to be some kind of buff? Because it sounds like a debuff you aim and then use on enemies. But then you add that it can be given to allies, which makes little sense. Is it a buff that acts like the CP aura? And if its specifically corrosion, does that mean enemies with resistances to corrosion get less of a debuff? And if it does work like an aura, a little bit of power strength would put it way over 100% reduction in a group. Seems too powerful, honestly.

Thanks for the insight, I still working on her , her 2 ability indeed is like nyx ability. But the pet is not the same as for octavia. While her ability (ball) is for taunts, Resonancy is not for taunt. She is more like a buffer for Echo and for her abilities.

I also changed her 4 ability which was nearly the same ( the difference was that enemies get bleeding+ Echo can move with her skill around.) 

I might change the movementspeed buff, or echo's movementspeed. 

Yea since english not my native language, I do mistakes, as it seems the 4 skill description is not so clear, I will change that. ( I try to make it like a resonance between pet and wf, so the futher the 2 goes from each other, the stronger it will gets ~> reason  she will have more dmg the futher Echo and Resonncy stands, also if they are not overlapped the 2 dmg act as 2 different aoe.)

Yes 3 skill is a debuff on enemies, buff on allies. Not only Echo gets the -30% armor shredding but also she gives this buff to her teammates. I might give it a debuff as it cannot get buffed with power strength. So it wont be so O.P. Also thanks for saying,i never thought about enemies who have resistance to corrosion. Will thank about that part.

If you're going to change the 4 description a bit and make it based on distance, you'll have to give the pet some kind of command to leave you or go somewhere else. Maybe go with your duration idea instead of EPS so you can hit 1 again to make it move to a specific point or attack an enemy.

Though with distance being a factor, I think it would end up being the closer you are, the more damage the aoe does. Just make the aoe connect to the frame and pet so that it always creates a circle. then you could lightly harm a room by being far away, or massively harm a small group by being close.

The 3 needs to be some other kind of buff or debuff, though. Its too similar to corrosive projection as it is. I would recommend a ring around both frame and pet that lowers damage dealt by enemies or damage taken by frames. Preferably the latter, in cases like the Wolf and his immunity to powers working on him. Maybe the ring could pick up vibrations the way Octavia's 4 does, and then could be reactivated for an aoe damaging blast based on the amount absorbed.

Edited by Riger82

3 hours ago, Riger82 said:

If you're going to change the 4 description a bit and make it based on distance, you'll have to give the pet some kind of command to leave you or go somewhere else. Maybe go with your duration idea instead of EPS so you can hit 1 again to make it move to a specific point or attack an enemy.

Though with distance being a factor, I think it would end up being the closer you are, the more damage the aoe does. Just make the aoe connect to the frame and pet so that it always creates a circle. then you could lightly harm a room by being far away, or massively harm a small group by being close.

The 3 needs to be some other kind of buff or debuff, though. Its too similar to corrosive projection as it is. I would recommend a ring around both frame and pet that lowers damage dealt by enemies or damage taken by frames. Preferably the latter, in cases like the Wolf and his immunity to powers working on him. Maybe the ring could pick up vibrations the way Octavia's 4 does, and then could be reactivated for an aoe damaging blast based on the amount absorbed.

Thanks for the suggestions ^-^. Made a few changes.