Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rename Warframe To Gunz The Duel

ForumSmurf

Srs after playing 1 hour of 500-1000 conclave matches. It brought so many Gunz the duel memorizes back to me we might as well call this Gunz the Duel. Players in the 800ish range present a much more intense fight. Yesterday when it was just 400-500 i noticed i was just mowing people instantly with my super formaed soma but today, It was actually intense. People didn't die so easily and there was alot of acrobatics. Definitely better melee fights. Everyone was blocking so against the really good players it was all about melee.

Why not go the full route? 8 vs 8 CS style with objectives. Plant data mass/defuse data mass. Rescue hostage/keep hostages for a few minutes. Protect captain/find and kill captain. All out team death match.

I must admit i was skeptical at first. I thought Pvp in warframe would be kind of lame everything is op but man against high rank capable players with real gear it was extremly exhilarating and tested the ninja in me.

Edited by ForumSmurf

I was even attempting to butterfly which works. It doesn't exactly block shots but rofl coptering was essential against high rank players. Block shotgun is a suprisingly beast combo just like it is in Gunz teh Duel. Block and when they reload bam bam then melee.

Edited by ForumSmurf

We can call this GunZ: The Duel just because you played Conclave matches. That's like 5% of the game, mate.

It was an off topic comment to break the ice and show that there is something positive about conclave. Then i went into the real meat of what i wanted to say about the specific things i like about it. I think its called sensational writing.

Gunz: 2 is coming out so....

Might want to check that out if your itching for some gunz gameplay :P

nah i saw gameplays of it on youtube. Its kind of funny at its current underdeveloped state Conclave is more of a mechanical successor of Gunz the Duel thatn Gunz 2 is. All the things i found so fun about Gunz was shown to me in 500-1000 conclave today. Just everything down to the butterfly fighting.

It was an off topic comment to break the ice and show that there is something positive about conclave. Then i went into the real meat of what i wanted to say about the specific things i like about it. I think its called sensational writing.

There's nothing positive about GunZ.

There's nothing positive about GunZ.

Did an old game eventually die out because the incompetence of the publisher? yes. But at its prime it was a very unique pvp third person shooter that wasn't your aim down iron sights take cover. It had wall running, guns and blocking. It had a progression system that unlocked dozens of weapons as you level. It was really fun and most FPS gamers during that period played it. 

Im sure if you ask any hardcore fps gamer if he/she remembers gunz it'll conjure up some good nostalgia. 

Edited by ForumSmurf

I was even attempting to butterfly which works. It doesn't exactly block shots but rofl coptering was essential against high rank players. Block shotgun is a suprisingly beast combo just like it is in Gunz teh Duel. Block and when they reload bam bam then melee.

Pros aim for your legs. So block doesn't work or they flip you and insta you to death.

Gunz and warframe are indeed similar.

But you certainly cannot butterfly climb or wall slash away like Gunz. 

But hey we have wall flying after all :p

Anyhow I don't want too many PVP objectives. 

Sure you can do team DM or cap the flag modes but it would be better if Warframes are auto-revived after a team DM match or free revive after 15 seconds for CTF modes.

Edited by fatpig84

Gunz and warframe are indeed similar.

But you certainly cannot butterfly climb or wall slash away like Gunz. 

But hey we have wall flying after all :p

you cna block while wall running or jumping through the air (not doing a slide) . Its not exactly butterfly wall but the combo of a simplified wall climb, blocking when they fire and shooting when they reload accomplishes the same mechanics

Edited by ForumSmurf

A 'Capture points' mode could work out alright so long as the map is big enough and varies the sort of LoS up enough.

Have 3 point variants in all the games different locales. Two 4 man squads. 

My requirement, however, would be that it actually makes use of the complete package. There would need to be routes you could take that are particularly wallrun friendly along with neat little places to slide and bounce around and the maps would need to be quite conscious that a player is able to zorencopter too.

damn thx to those pvp kids now warframe is compared to any generic shooter :(

gunz

warframe

generic

wat

also conclaves didn't change anything pve wise so idk why all of you are mad about it lol

Edited by rCaliberGX