Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis eating my relic rewards?

(XBOX)Kuljack

Question

Is it known that there is an issue recently with relic reward selections being lost when returning to the ship?

It is a reoccurring event where I leave a mission, as host or with host, and when I return to the ship I get a message that contains my relics reward and I have lost the item I selected from another players relic. 

I have since lost a hydroid systems, a tipedo handle and nekros systems. Not sure the relevance, but it does seem to occur more on gold items which of course makes it more frustrating. 

The loss doesn’t affect me that much, but wanted to reach out and see if it’s a known issue.

The last mission 3 of 4 left. Maybe the 4th guy was the host but I don’t know if it’s tied to host issues.

3 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Madas007 said:

Put a ticket in to support in case it is a bug.. they will know when they look at your log..damn gold pieces as well .. couldnt have been the cheap bronze bits

Ordis prefers the gold.. I thinks he might be jealous of his distant cousin Midas 😉

what a joke, i lost 42 vega toroid, a hildryn neuro and posted the videos with the bug, HOST leaves and everyone is #*!%ed, LOST everything... i'm yet to see their answer into the ticket support (4 days already)

I'm on PS4 by the way.

On 2019-04-30 at 11:03 AM, (PS4)Hiei-YYH said:

what a joke, i lost 42 vega toroid, a hildryn neuro and posted the videos with the bug, HOST leaves and everyone is #*!%ed, LOST everything... i'm yet to see their answer into the ticket support (4 days already)

I'm on PS4 by the way.

Probably still waiting for a reply.  I hate to say it but I doubt they'll be able to do anything.