Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Carrier Soloing Xini

Striyela

Chill out guys, the video is meant for everyone it's not like i'd want to force everyone to watch the whole thing. I'd appreciate it more if you watch it all though, but i can understand that it might get boring xD

Regarding the mods, i actually wanna put a Chilling Grasp to add a slow when i get the sweeper maxed but unfortunately, i still don't have that mod ;-; Any idea where to acquire the Chilling Grasp mod?

Chill out guys, the video is meant for everyone it's not like i'd want to force everyone to watch the whole thing. I'd appreciate it more if you watch it all though, but i can understand that it might get boring xD

Regarding the mods, i actually wanna put a Chilling Grasp to add a slow when i get the sweeper maxed but unfortunately, i still don't have that mod ;-; Any idea where to acquire the Chilling Grasp mod?

Ofc you do. ppl like JRMC are the reason "unknown" (no offense) youtubers won't get enough attention. The videos length is a clear sign it was intended to be viewed from the start to the end. Otherwise you could have just made a 2second video finishing off the last 2 mobs in wave 5.

To answer your question: Literally anything and everything can drop it. It's rarity is on par with the Rifle Cold dmg mods. Stupidly rare. 

you don't really need it. mobs move way to slow. its not the same as group online.

i would keep it like this till there is more infos about other sentinel's (djinn) gun:

7pjvkebt.jpg

you don't really need it. mobs move way to slow. its not the same as group online.

i would keep it like this till there is more infos about other sentinel's (djinn) gun:

7pjvkebt.jpg

Hmmn.. Shotgun Spazz, interesting. I just recently got my Sweeper to rank 30 gonna try what difference would this additional 90% firerate do :D

Awesome, I still need to make Pear, I was one of the people who wanted a loot vacuum before Carrier was even a thing.

Also, thanks for reminding me to catch up with RWBY, I somehow lagged behind a few episodes.

You'll enjoy using the Carrier when you get it. It might be too squishy at the start but the damage it does is awesome.

Nice :)

could somone enlighten me as to how u level sweeper (or any sentinel weapon) fastest,

does the sweeper actually revieve xp from squadmates kills, so it would be fastest to do alotta Mobile defence,

or if it dosent, would doing low/mid level planets, and just let carrier do all the work, then be faster?

Edited by D3ST

No, cause the Pear sucked up all the loot too, the user didn't even have to move at all.

Exactly! and im kinda doing this when i have other things to do. I'll just Iron Skin and stand there for a few minutes xD

Carrier sucks up all the loots including the mods allowing me to afk for a long time.

Edited by Striyela

Hi everyone! Just wanna share a video of my Carrier with a Rank 27 Sweeper and one forma soloing Xini all the way to wave 5(Since i got a great reward *w*). It might not be that interesting to some of you but i made it to show how awesome the carrier is even without an offensive skill despite the bashing it was given by some of the design council during its voting period.

http://youtu.be/lYr9-1jFYl4

http://youtu.be/lYr9-1jFYl4

Carrier Master Race.