Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Carrier Soloing Xini

Striyela

Hi everyone! Just wanna share a video of my Carrier with a Rank 27 Sweeper and one forma soloing Xini all the way to wave 5(Since i got a great reward *w*). It might not be that interesting to some of you but i made it to show how awesome the carrier is even without an offensive skill despite the bashing it was given by some of the design council during its voting period.

http://youtu.be/lYr9-1jFYl4

http://youtu.be/lYr9-1jFYl4

Nice job.

Also, not sure why you used the RWBY soundtrack for this lol, doesn't fit Warframe at all (unless you have Hate)

maybe for the sole reason... that he loves that song? this wasn't a "omfg 360 noscope" montage. Just a lulz clip.

Edited by MrObvious

maybe for the sole reason... that he loves that song? this wasn't a "omfg 360 noscope" montage. Just a lulz clip.

idk it just doesn't fit with me

ps i still stand by my beliefs that they should add a tenno version of crescent rose, or ember celica

Nice job.

Also, not sure why you used the RWBY soundtrack for this lol, doesn't fit Warframe at all (unless you have Hate)

Haha sorry, i just really like RWBY xD

Up to wave 5 this works great. After wave 9 Toxics start spawning though and that would kinda end your fun.

I actually did it until wave 15  doing nothing but letting my carrier carry me.. but i figured it might be too boring to watch since it's too long

Could you please post your mods for it?

The mod list for the sweeper is in the video and also in the description of the vid :D

Thanks guys for all the responses! Really appreciate it <3

I need to open my eyes after skipping to the actual interesting part of the video? You, sir, are a great intelligent life form.

You didn't take the time to watch the video which the OP invested time in. Yet you want to know it's mod setup.

You are disrespectful. Intelligent pokes coming from some1 who wasn't able to figure out that there is a description. Umm irony.

Edited by MrObvious

You didn't take the time to watch the video which the OP invested time in. Yet you want to know it's mod setup.

You are disrespectful. Intelligent pokes coming from some1 who wasn't able to figure out that there is a description. Umm irony.

I invested a lot of time in crap people didn't care about. Does that make a god damn difference? He did it because he wanted to, not to force people to watch it all. I skipped to what the OP mentioned, therefore I am not disrespectful. Thus I was praising your intelligence quotient, seeing as you still do not realize that I watched the video through the forums, so there's absolutely no way for me to read the description from here.

I invested a lot of time in crap people didn't care about. Does that make a god damn difference? He did it because he wanted to, not to force people to watch it all. I skipped to what the OP mentioned, therefore I am not disrespectful. Thus I was praising your intelligence quotient, seeing as you still do not realize that I watched the video through the forums, so there's absolutely no way for me to read the description from here.

I just have to repeat myself. disrespectful.