Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet another reason I despise K-Drive

Argenex

Spending upwards of 30 minutes flying in circles around Orb Vallis trying to find Doofus McGee's current race...

For the love of all that's holy just put it on the map permanently wherever it is spawned, like caves.

I honestly need to level up 3 more K-Drives to hit MR 27, but because its such a PITA just to even locate the current race, I pretty much

bail on it if I don't find it in 10 minutes. Especially with being magically constantly knocked out of archwing while trying to hunt down Doofus McGee

isn't any fun either.

• Like 1

Wait, do tricks no longer level up K-plank? I was planing on riding the pipe behind Fortuna lift back and forth when game gives me affinity booster, but if that's not an option now, I'll just ignore them for good.

14 minutes ago, Infirito said:

Wait, do tricks no longer level up K-plank? I was planing on riding the pipe behind Fortuna lift back and forth when game gives me affinity booster, but if that's not an option now, I'll just ignore them for good.

They do, they just stink; races are superior and faster.

Here is a map with all K-Drive race locations and other helpful things: https://www.framemastery.com/orb-vallis-map/

This map used to be updated every day to show the 5 active races each day, but since it's too much work the author decided to stop doing it. But knowing where to look certainly helps a lot more than just roaming aimlessly looking for " Doofus McGee "