The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmutation Being Complete BullS#&$.

Magenta_Iris

What? You throwed 4 rares and got rare.

Nothing wrong with it, you crying about not getting the jackpot with one draw.

No, I'm talking about not getting something that is Relative to what i have input.

I gave the transmutation system warframe modification in "General Stasis". I gave it NO SKILLS.

Id'e understand if it popped out another Anti toxin, or a Vigor, or something relative to what iv'e put in.

Not a mod that i get with a frame that is completely useless and also a waste, My terms are not to do with "Crying about not getting the jackpot with one draw"

Your statement would incline iv'e only tried it once, When iv'e tried it multiple times, Iv'e just never found the nerve or the reason to complain about it until this happened.

There was something said at some point by DE that the type of mods fused would have a significant impact on the resulting mod...

Funny right?

Well 4 rares did get you a rare.

But the pool of rares is also full of... Not rare things..

That is the gamble part of it.

If it felt like gambling, Id'e feel a bit down, Not completely ripped off beyond fabrication of reasoning.
Edited by Magenta_Iris

No, I'm talking about not getting something that is Relative to what i have input.

I gave the transmutation system warframe modification in "General Stasis". I gave it NO SKILLS.

Id'e understand if it popped out another Anti toxin, or a Vigor, or something relative to what iv'e put in.

Not a mod that i get with a frame that is completely useless and also a waste, My terms are not to do with "Crying about not getting the jackpot with one draw"

Your statement would incline iv'e only tried it once, When iv'e tried it multiple times, Iv'e just never found the nerve or the reason to complain about it until this happened.

Funny right?

Stop right there! Who said that Polarities define polarity?

It could define value. And nobody knows which mods have bigger value.

And it looks like that Power mods is higher than others. After changing maxed roar to maxed constituion I've got a huge conclave loss.

Stop right there! Who said that Polarities define polarity?

It could define value. And nobody knows which mods have bigger value.

And it looks like that Power mods is higher than others. After changing maxed roar to maxed constituion I've got a huge conclave loss.

I'm pretty damn sure Conclave has bugger all to do with it, Plus, I didn't mention polarities.

Edited by Magenta_Iris

Same boat. I first fused 4 Saryn's Venom and got Rhino Dash, so then I stepped things up and fused Accelerated Blast, Wildfire, Stunning Speed, and Thunderbolt.  Got a tertiary skill, just like you. Completely bogus.

The thing is, my buddy fused four rares and got the new Sentinel mod Self-Destruction.

tl:dr, RNG Gods hate me, too.  :-P

Same boat. I first fused 4 Saryn's Venom and got Rhino Dash, so then I stepped things up and fused Accelerated Blast, Wildfire, Stunning Speed, and Thunderbolt.  Got a tertiary skill, just like you. Completely bogus.

The thing is, my buddy fused four rares and got the new Sentinel mod Self-Destruction.

tl:dr, RNG Gods hate me, too.  :-P

RNG God doesn't really "Hate" me, I've had nice luck around void blueprints and parts (Apart from that god damn latron prime receiver which has eluded me about 31 times now)

The transmutation system seems to have no consistancy or clarity, At all.

RNG gods are fickle and cruel. Only when you are willing to give up or already have will you be given what you longed for. And thanks to ol'murphy it usually means a vast number of that item just to rub it in our faces.

You give up and buy a bunch of orokin cells, The next thing you know you get about 7 in your next mission. Simply amazing.

Transmutation is a GAMBLE!  What part of that do you NOT understand!?

That said, you were silly to do that transmute.  Master Thief alone is something heavily sought-after as one of those elusive ultra-rare mods.

Transmutation is garbage.  Don't bother with it unless you have tons of duplicates or junk mods that you would've sold anyways.  Even then it is just a gamble and you're better off just selling them and farming for more.

Welcome to the F2P RNG shuffle.  Enjoy.

I'm not one to get upset/angry quickly, But when

Results in

Sorry, But something is TERRIBLY WRONG with your RNG mechanics.

To be fair, rares gave you a rare. The only gripe I have with the system is the fact that it included rare abilities, which are not so rare to the point where making that frame will give you the ability anyways.

Transmutation is a GAMBLE!  What part of that do you NOT understand!?

That said, you were silly to do that transmute.  Master Thief alone is something heavily sought-after as one of those elusive ultra-rare mods.

Transmutation is garbage.  Don't bother with it unless you have tons of duplicates or junk mods that you would've sold anyways.  Even then it is just a gamble and you're better off just selling them and farming for more.

Welcome to the F2P RNG shuffle.  Enjoy.

It was a spare master thief, Thus why i used it.