Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Buff the Drop Chance for Blazing step and seeding step

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Dear DE I've been a loyal warframe gamer since it 1st came out on ps4 I've even been loyal enough to buy pretty much every prime access you have ever released I've stayed with this game even when there was nothing to do...

I pretty much have everything in this game a few updates ago you brought us a new cosmetic feature called Emphera's I was lucky enough to get 4 of the 6 empheras a a very reasonable rate however since then 2 of them that I still want and need have been avoiding me they are Blazing Step from ESO and Seeding Step Aberations to the point I've finally reached a breaking point with this game and am real close to uninstalling and never coming back.. which of course means less players and less prime access sales for you so less money in your vaults

over the last 2 weeks I have done over 100 ESO runs reaching zone 8 where all I get is relics relics and more relics or endo endo and more endo which right now I have enough of both I really don't need anymore ive been patience for the last fews weeks but now its growing thin

as a loyal player who has been with you since the beginning I deserve better then this I deserve to have better RNG Luck applied to my account but clearly you don't care about ur long time players as much as you claim too..

please prove me wrong by either improving my RNG Luck for my account or Increasing the drop chance of blazing step and seeding step to 20 to 25% as i'm brunt out board and pissed off at the same time as the drop chance is way to low and the amount of runs is causing fatigue and the missions alone make it no fun anymore especially when those are the only 2 things I need from those missions I have other friends and clan mates who have been around just as long as me who are just like me and are also close to leaving warframe and not coming back so please make the effort to increase the drop chance or increase the drop chance luck on my account otherwise your gonna see the player count drop even larger in the next few weeks thank you....

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsKingdom54

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

They talked about this at the end of today's devstream.

Wait, did they?

I only read the summaries of the streams, but the only thing I could find about this was "We're going to add more ephemeras that are more merit-based, unlike the ones currently in game". Nothing about changing the insane droprates of blazing/seeding/smoking/shocking/freezing ephemeras.

EDIT:
Just watched the last bit of the stream, and yes, DE says they'll be increasing the droprates of most of these ephemera.

It's a bit reassuring that they have indeed been reading our feedback about this, but... I don't like the sound of simply increasing the drop rates. Even if they quadruple the drop rates for the current ephemera, they'll still be hopelessly out of reach for many players because they just keep getting crappy rolls of the dice. Every single ephemera in the game should be changed to a "merit-based" instead of "luck-based" drop.

Edited by SortaRandom

4 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Wait, did they?

I only read the summaries of the streams, but the only thing I could find about this was "We're going to add more ephemeras that are more merit-based, unlike the ones currently in game". Nothing about changing the insane droprates of blazing/seeding/smoking/shocking/freezing ephemeras.

Yea they talked about adjusting the drop chances