Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i know we already have too much grineer, but, about nightwatch.

BloodKitten

compared to corpus, grineer have alot more veriants, including earth and desert, normal grineer, kuva grineer, and corrupted grineer if you count them, also underwater grineer in uranus, but we dont have a tileset that is owned by the nightwatch grineer veriant.

im aware we currently needt atleast 2 more corpus sub factions to balance things a bit, but having unused characters that are reletivly thougher (i recall the event with them they had armor between grineer on plains and normal grineer) it seem like a waste to not have them in the normal starchart.

also, i would love if the nightwatch lancer can have the nuker secondary weapon mixed up for use in close range, please consider it for next year, also, they need a heavy gunner veriant as the heavy gunner model is a bombard for thier sub faction, as well as sniper.

Edited by BloodKitten
  • Like 3

aren't they like the special forces of the grineer? it makes sense they show up in events and such but I don't really need another variant just because. they could use them for events or tactical alerts (remember those?) to keep them a bit special 

I would love to be able to encounter the Nightwatch grineer normally. Like maybe whenever you run a grineer mission, there's a 1% chance that it's Nightwatch grineer, all the lights are turned off, and you have all the boosters for the duration of the mission (to encourage people to actually play it in this 'hard mode' rather than just restart).

Edited by SordidDreams