Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn Passive on Sentinels and more QoL for Pets

Marine027

Could we have that as a mod, it would really help sentinels survival more.

Primed Regen is not enough since it also not resets even if you revive yourself or even bugs out still.

At least give us a item we can build to revive them with a cooldown on it.

Other pets, Kavats/Kubrows/MOA's need invulnerability after revival please, they often die right away in like gas clouds or get stuck in things like the electric trail on the Ceres Defense map.

Also could we improve there survival mods overall? Combine them like VIgor?

Armor is rarely used on most pets, the link health/shield/armor ones are the ones that are way better but can't be used on sentinels despite pets beeing reviveable already.

Sentinels need more love again, they die often to quick in are affects and you have no control about them to prevent it.

Also as idea that i had in mind in another thread.

New sentinel that latches onto an enemy to leach energy or health for you and or take over a enemy simlair to Nyx or Revenant.

33 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Sentinels need more love again, they die often to quick in are affects and you have no control about them to prevent it.

Pets have a questionable AI and pathing issues, but Sentinels are following you. If they die from an AoE, it probably means you're also taking damage from said AoE.

I think that's why they're more squishy too. Pets will often die when they'll focus a target you wouldn't want them to, or when they're sleeping in an AoE. But you can maintain your sentinels alive a lot easier by simply taking care of yourself.

Gerade eben schrieb Chewarette:

Pets have a questionable AI and pathing issues, but Sentinels are following you. If they die from an AoE, it probably means you're also taking damage from said AoE.

I think that's why they're more squishy too. Pets will often die when they'll focus a target you wouldn't want them to, or when they're sleeping in an AoE. But you can maintain your sentinels alive a lot easier by simply taking care of yourself.

I do agree yet we do have things like toxic stacks, Sentinels will die way faster of that while your Warframe can have mods against it like the rolling mod to be invincible and remvoe status, or just roll overall to avoid the damage ticks.

And while its true that you should keep moving to avoid damge, you can't forever and might get a hit from behind also because you not see the enemy behind you, that makign your sentinel take heavy damage unavoidable.

I have sentinels rarley die i say on my side, but when they do its a problem simply, while pets can be revived, the regen or primed refen on sentinels often seems not to work or is used up way to fast and never refreshes.

A repair tool as gear would be nice for sentinels simply, not for pets since those can bleed out and got time to revive. Regen Mod is sadly simply a buggy and unrelyable mess.

just dont equip weapons on your sentinel, unless the enemy has aoe, they rarely hit your sentinel, unlike pets, pets are bigger, move independently from you, and tend to attack enemies and just run into battle, they often get stuck and just die because of it, moas i believe, still dont have an invulnerability frame after you revive them, they might have better survivability mods, but they also take significantly more damage 

vor 8 Stunden schrieb vid23:

just dont equip weapons on your sentinel, unless the enemy has aoe, they rarely hit your sentinel, unlike pets, pets are bigger, move independently from you, and tend to attack enemies and just run into battle, they often get stuck and just die because of it, moas i believe, still dont have an invulnerability frame after you revive them, they might have better survivability mods, but they also take significantly more damage 

I would mostly agree but then we have things like a bad host maybe or host migration leaving you vulnerable to attacks which you might survive but not your sentinel, also most things you simply can't avoid, and unequiping is an option sure, but whats the point of the weapons then if i not gonna use the sentinel fully, its like i not want to use my weapons and walk towards a bombard because i want to melee it instead and blame the game aswell because i refuse to use what i can use.

I simply ask for some QoL to make things less annyoing not make the sentienl or pets play the game for you, less tedious.

All i get as answers so far here thou is basically "GIT GUD".

Great community, really, i know better days then this, better i jsut close this thread then maybe, clal me salty but forums are to talk but lately all peopel to is bash onto peoples questions and answers and i not need to deal with such mindset.