The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Short constant freezing

Spoopee

So this problem keeps happening to me since the very beginning of the game. I keep getting repetitive freezes for 1 second and then the screen went back to normal ( and it continues throughout the entire gameplay and it is almost predictable when it is going to freeze). I have set settings in the game to low. This problem makes it very hard to aim and generally moving around. Please help

UPDATE: 

Past similar discussion: 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/541907675758157733/

Edited by Spoopee
Update

THIS has happened to me ever since the Plains of Eidolon Remaster patch came out.

It's most notably on when people join me as a host, every player that joins i get a good 1-2second freeze and also when i extract, pauses for a good solid 1-2seconds. Ontop of that, menus in my orbiter eg. arsenal, mods, foundry.

It seems weird because on one side it seems client based (eg. menus) then other times maybe server side (eg. players joining and me extracting).

I cant tell you how many time ive died during players joining because of the freeze happening.

Ever since the Remastered plains came out ive encountered this issue, never had it before and my other games dont freeze either.

On 2019-05-12 at 5:17 AM, LiQ_UiD said:

THIS has happened to me ever since the Plains of Eidolon Remaster patch came out.

It's most notably on when people join me as a host, every player that joins i get a good 1-2second freeze and also when i extract, pauses for a good solid 1-2seconds. Ontop of that, menus in my orbiter eg. arsenal, mods, foundry.

It seems weird because on one side it seems client based (eg. menus) then other times maybe server side (eg. players joining and me extracting).

I cant tell you how many time ive died during players joining because of the freeze happening.

Ever since the Remastered plains came out ive encountered this issue, never had it before and my other games dont freeze either.

Does this issue also occur when you are in my logging screen?  ( It does for me)

On 2019-05-12 at 12:17 PM, LiQ_UiD said:

when i extract, pauses for a good solid 1-2seconds.

What kind if PC u got? I'm running laptop and I freeze for ~60 seconds if I try to extract (or join a mission). Makes the game unplayable. Never had this type of issue before.

Edited by Bulllets

@Bulllets

I have:

4770k, quite old, but still good.

GTX1080

16GB RAM

Never used to happen before POE Remaster.

Hopefully mainline patch for Gas town this week will resolve it *fingers crossed*

Your issues sounds unplayable, maybe it might have something to do with your specs perhaps.

On 2019-05-19 at 12:04 PM, LiQ_UiD said:

@Bulllets

I have:

4770k, quite old, but still good.

GTX1080

16GB RAM 

Never used to happen before POE Remaster. 

Hopefully mainline patch for Gas town this week will resolve it *fingers crossed*

Your issues sounds unplayable, maybe it might have something to do with your specs perhaps. 

Never had these issues with the 32bit client and dx9. Something in the new system seems to freeze the game entirely while assets are being loaded.