Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag's Pull should pull open containers

Grimpins

Hi fellow Tenno at DE,

I'm a brand new player just starting out, and chose Mag as my first frame since I'm a fan of all things telekinetic. I can't tell you how much of a blast it has been to Pull low-level mobs out of existence mid-bullet jump, or literally mop the floor with higher-level foes as they slide into a pile, ready for a melee slam follow-up. Bellissimo! 👌

At some point, I noticed that destructible metal containers inside the Pull radius are unaffected, and kept thinking how much more awesome the skill would feel if, in addition to its normal effects, you saw the lids pop off of the chests and such all around you. It not only makes sense, but seems like it would fit Mag's passive extremely well too, effectively turning her into a remote-looter of sorts.

Thank you for reading, and thank you for this absolutely incredible game. Much love,

Grimpins

Edited by Grimpins
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, peterc3 said:

Only if it's an Augment or it destroys part of what you'd otherwise get. 

This is Greedy Pull 1.0 Redux

what why how

More abilities being able to destroy Containers etc would hardly be an OP thing (BTW Sonic Boom plskthx).

Greedy Pull never affected Containers AFAIK, and the problems with it were something entirely different,
it enabled stationary ability spam (dat Vivergate), and was also capable of pulling loot away from allies.

• Like 2

I think I if it worked off of greedy pull it would be fine. I mean the loot is already there, it would be no different than pulling ground loot except you're ripping it out of a container too. There's already a sentinel augment that does this

• Like 3