Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE] Please fix Mesa Prime visual issues.

Chaemyerelis

When using tennogen skins Mesa Prime still has some issues. That really limits fashion frame 😞

1. Her bullet casings on the side of her legs clip through her chaps.

2. Her lower buckles clip into her hips.

ZZhb6m9.jpg

3. Also she holds her prime regulators to low and her index finger clups into the barrel of her gun as you can see with this comparison with her prime regulators and Presidio skin.

Presidio looks good.

UZcd2wh.png

Regulator prime is held too low.

dezl5Cz.png

Edited by Chaemyerelis
Fixed misspellings and grammar

5 minutes ago, Feltal said:

Mesa's finger guns are intended. It is the presidio skin which is incorrect. Go look at the way regular mesa holds her regulators.

They are also held like the Presidio skin if i recall where her thumb is the hammer and there no clipping issue with her index finger. But i will go look again and compare when I get home.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chaemyerelis said:

They are also held like the Presidio skin if i recall where her thumb is the hammer and there no clipping issue with her index finger. But i will go look again and compare when I get home.

It's not a clipping issue, her fingers are supposed to look like they turn into the barrels. It's a style thing.

Finger gun seems intended only on Non-Prime Mesa.

Presidio is actually correct. Mesa Presidio skin does not have receiver of her Regulator built into her arms and her thumbs are not hammers. Presidio Regulator seem to have its own trigger and, presumably, receiver. They have no visible hammer but internal hammer is a thing. So with the deluxe, she does not need to connect to the Regulator but simple wield them like normal pistol. Meanwhile, Non-prime Mesa has receiver build into her arms with magazine located near her elbows. And non-prime Regulators are incomplete without them, with clearly missing parts. This is why they're held differently and both are correct on their own respective skin.

Prime Regulators are actually complete on its own, having its own receiver and using revolver cylinder-liked magazine. And Mesa prime also have no receiver built in, with the only exception being the hammer on her thumbs; which could be an aesthetic design choices by the Orokin and not a practical one, considering Regulators Prime seem to already have their own. There's also no slot for her to connect her fingers with the guns on Regulators Prime model. She might still use her thumbs as a hammer(kind of make the trigger on it a bit pointless), but she does not use her finger as part of the gun receiver.

So, Non-primed Mesa insert her fingers into Non-primed Regulator is correct. Mesa holding Presidio Regulators like a normal pistols is also correct. Mesa Prime seems to take after Presidio more than the non-primed in this regards, and it make more sense for Prime Regulators to be held like Presidio's. Perhaps Tenno non-primed Regulators design aren't powerful enough without using her arms as part of the weapons; while Orokin superior Regulators Prime design are powerful enough without it.  

No big deal though, just little details.