Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst bugs so far.

Casimir-Ivanova

Bug number one: After zapping it twice, it would guard the third capacitor as normal, but when we got past it, it would fly around not attacking, just menacing us, and occasionally void blasting to stop us from operator form. As it wasn't attacking the capacitor, we could not progress further. Fail number one.

Bug number 2: After zapping it and knocking it into the centre, the synovias took damage, but when it went down to zero, the beast would stagger down, but then get back up as the health counter would refill to max.As it wasn't flying, it just hit us with round after round of rockets and the occasional grab. Still, couldn't progress any further, fail number two.

An interesting fight, this new boss, but sadly needs some patching. 
On the positive note, I like the new Jovian design. It's very cool.
Casimir Ivanova 

On top of those bugs here are some I encountered:

1. Having both of the players go into a downed state and the end of the boss causes you to be stuck in the part of the map where the boss fight took place, not the end scene where extraction is.

2. Playing as Excaliber Umbra and switching to Operator mode while being shot by the Ropalolyst's laser then switching back caused me to return to an invisible, invincible, and gravity defying Excalibur Umbra that couldn't use abilities or Transference only move, melee, and slam attack, he could not jump. I then proceeded to go in a constant state of falling off the map which only ended after my teammate finished the mission and I had to spam E in the direction of the extraction.

Will write more as I find them.

Yeah, same here, the health re-gen happened 3 times and I had to abort with the guy I was playing with. Whenever I'd activate the Terren charger on the 3rd phase, the Ropalolyst would teleport to safety before the beam activated. Somehow I could damage him with my primary, but that consistently lead to him 'dying' and then immediately renewing his health. I've heard you're supposed to make the Ropalolyst stagger before activating the charger, I think by having him grab one of the squadmembers, but I haven't seen him grabbing anybody in the 3rd phase of my playthroughs.

just encountered a Bug on The Ropoloyst Node, recently an invasion was triggered on the node but when I clicked on it, it took me a broken Screen, where the image for both sides were Blacked out, what looked like mods were on both sides , greyed out,   and a counter at the bottom that said  10/5  with the arrows going nuts... i was stuck in that screen unable to open any menus or even return to the map,   I had to alt-tab out and quit the game,  

https://ibb.co/9N5NXZN

The bugs make the farming to get wisp really hard. 
I count over 8 different bugs which happens to me. 

1. "Respawning Bug" -Being stuck in a respawn-loop(like from falling of the platform.)
  2. unable to change back to warframe when I used the operator.(I mean when there is no nullfying field)
  3. changing between weapon can be stuck in a no-weapon state
  4. changing between warframe to operator and back has a change to be stuck in a "invisible state". (no interaction, movement is limited to no jumping)
  5. during in the fight! There is a chance of falling off the platform and this can be solved in being teleported out of the arena. 
  6. during the fight! You can fall of the platform in an infinite loop because the game cannot set the player on the edge of the platform.(mostly when a generator ramming animation  and respawning from a fall are being in the same moment.)
  7. during the fight! The change between the phases from ropalolyst can not be loaded. (Generator is purple and ready to be rammed. Animation does not be triggered)
  8. after finishing the ropalolyst! It can happen that you are not loaded in the escape area.

I had one really bugged attempt. I started the recording after being teleported out of the arena. 

On 2019-05-23 at 11:16 PM, Kaldwing0718 said:

1. Having both of the players go into a downed state and the end of the boss causes you to be stuck in the part of the map where the boss fight took place, not the end scene where extraction is.

I got this in Solo. Could not revive in the cut animation, spawned for extraction, then returned to the boss arena to revive and now cannot leave.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...