Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V Sentient luv lab?

ChaoticEdge

somehow every time I see this thing this mao sentient and not the one has 2 legs, the one has beak and bend its #$$ for looks like it want to get ##!k...just awkward moment but that is gutter mind there but some odd reason this turns out an event Alad V sentient luv lab some strange reason the way he wanted us to stay....I am not that way dude I am pretty striaght to be which he sort of start creep me out

eab.png

I swear if Alad V try make romance love in the lab, no wonder why he got infected by Space Aid

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150129220115

Space Aid the infested slumber party that is all night...I think he miss it, welp its too late now we save him and now he is going to give it more, time to put down...

IzzzmY1.gif

1 hour ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

Image result for what?

2 things Alad V, he always gets captured and be used, then he come to the tenno some $##t love romance.  The things he created was pretty much

(adult words in the spoilers)

Spoiler

Sex monster machine which the 4 legs look like v monster and the moa he created look like a v #*!%ing machine for we can't tell it is a male.

simple as that no reason keep going I just got a feeling he had one thous guys there...

Edited by ChaoticEdge