Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr "Ark" Delux skin

(PSN)Joseph_Kage

Image result for kitsune japanese art Concept

tumblr_owi5rxhAko1ungygwo1_540.jpgPicture done by: (PS4)BloodWolfFangJGm8T2d.jpg         Picture done by: AtoKitsune

Valkyr Ark is a skin I made long ago, the second pic is a better version made by AtoKitsune. as you can see in my pic she doesn't come with any armaments, but she does come with a sydina and personal attachment called "Night Force" and "Sting Lash tail", also her arm restraint are no longer pierced in to her now their clipped on to her and enjoying the ride, and as you can see AtoKitsune add a theired tail to the "sting Lash tail" set, at first I thought nothing of it, but now I love the idea and hope the hard working people at Warframe do to, now as for her hysteria energy, in AtoKitsune pic you cam see her in hysteria mode all lit up, but in non-hysteria mode all those lights are off excepted for the eyes on her and her little friends.

Oh before I forget in my pic she also comes with a doll version that takes on the apperience of you current pet (Kather, Koberow, and mowa).

• Like 1