Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much is this riven worth? (Acra Titron)

melee damage is good, critical damage is good, slash is not good for this its an impact weapon and - grineer damage seems fine to me but some may not want that on there. its not a popular weapon as its impact based id say at most 30p if its unrolled

Just now, bibmobello said:

mandatory stats for arca are status, damage, crit and speed.

I disagree, the weapon has enough status, toxin would be the best stat imo due to how flexible it is. Replace a toxin mod with gladiator vice or weeping wounds. If you want the perfect roll I'd say dmg toxin any crit stat with negative impact.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)alexismartinez14 said:

I disagree, the weapon has enough status, toxin would be the best stat imo due to how flexible it is. Replace a toxin mod with gladiator vice or weeping wounds. If you want the perfect roll I'd say dmg toxin any crit stat with negative impact.

In fact i was speaking about a gas build against level 300 corpus...With  38% even with weeping wounds you need a combo 4x ro reach 100% and with maiming strike you want every hit to be a proc. 

Edited by bibmobello

6 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

In fact i was speaking about a gas build against level 300 corpus...With  38% even with weeping wounds you need a combo 4x ro reach 100% and with maiming strike you want every hit to be a proc. 

Well we all have our preference, I wouldn't bother with a maiming strike stat on a riven. Sliding with a hammer isn't exactly the greatest thing. Besides even with 1 dual stat and drifting contact the arca has enough sc to proc reliably.