AugmentedJustice

For the love of God, don't tell me that good, Stephano uranus defense map is gone?

Question

I've tried 10+ times to get that map on a defense neo fissure, rather than that get that horrendous pile of dogcrap map, where enemies get stuck, too many obstacles, dark corners and every wave takes about 50 years. Yea that one. Did De remove the good one? I've noticed Io, got a downgrade as well.

6 answers to this question

Just now, (XB1)OneNastyNupe said:

Hopefully not.  That god-forsaken version with moving objectives should be removed entirely.  

Dude I can not get it for the life of me. It's the neo fissure right now. and every time I get the bad one... 😞

should be around still. i played it like uhh.. 2 weeks ago. i dont do that node simply because i dont want to quit out every time i get the bad one

Still around.  The one with the moving defense points should be interception only, as it isn't bad for interception but for defense even if you bring a spova it takes an eternity because enemies hide out in dumb locations and it's simply too big.  

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1