Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank requirement on prime weapons :/

Hey DE, do you thinks is fair to be able to farm prime weapons parts out of relics only to find out that it has a MR requirement?? I know it says the level requirement but is kind of silly to be able to farm the blueprints, resources and overall have the ability to carry the missions necessary despite the MR rank (I'm MR 7 btw) and at the end find that the weapon is locked behind MR 14!!! MR 14!!! I won't be able to craft and use this weapon ever!!  To be clear, I refer to Gram Prime...I'm MR 7 and the weapon is MR14....despite my low level, which is a reflection of the overall experience I have, I managed to get the blueprints, all the effort for nothing! Well, I need it to say it so I did...thanks for reading...

So you want a new players to farm and go around with something like gram prime or tigris prime or other really powerful weapons? I mean, it's not like farming them it's that hard with how relics works.

Just keep playing and you'll reach mr14, and at that point you'll build it. Like if you get a riven locked at Mr 16 for a weapon you like, just grind it up a bit, hitting mr 14 is not that hard, just keep always some unranked gear with you and you'll reach it

Fair? Yeah, it seems pretty fair that if you didn't bother to check the requirements before farming you are faced with that situation, which is on you. It's not like the prime gear has a time limit like an argon crystal, either. It can sit there until you reach the required mastery. It's much more fair to have you develop yourself and get stronger, than having it handed out like that. Plus, MR requirements are there for a reason. And if you want to bypass such requirements buying the weapons via Prime Access is also an option, since MR is disregarded that way.

the Void Tear Missions that you get the Parts for this stuff from, isn't even remotely difficult at all, though? so it's not like being able to farm the Parts means anything in relation to the powercrepe of any Weapon in particular.

either way, having the Blueprints/Parts now, means that you can Craft it whenever in the future later, regardless of what happens.

you'd be more disappointed if you weren't allowed to play that content at all until you were of a requisite Account Stat. would you prefer the Mission saying you're not allowed to select that Reward? that would be pretty stupid.

• Like 1