Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations

S.Dust

• Pets need to be revive-able or we go right back to the sentinels being a must have. 
  • Revive debuff needs to be drop-able, if i'm not trying to res and pick it up I should be able to drop it.
  • Need more mission options as in more than one arbitration an hour or at least give three options and let us pick one for that hour (add disruption btw).
  • This one isnt feedback: drones are annoying nothing more nothing less they just slow you down if you're not using a aoe weapon like a plasmore or catchmoon.

Do with this what you will.

• Like 2

Why? I'm perfectly fine with my immortal Djinn. The rest I agree, though on the drones I think making them affect only ability usage instead of all sources of damage would be great. Imo ofc. More options and variety never hurt tho, so I mostly agree.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

• 1 month later...
On 2019-06-02 at 5:58 AM, S.Dust said:

Revive debuff needs to be drop-able, if i'm not trying to res and pick it up I should be able to drop it. 

<short version>
YES! YES! YES!!! ^

<longer version>
I picked up Resurgence Burden(s) by accident after PUG group member died high up in the rafters of corpus map > where its not easy to get to.
Sorry, but they are probably going to die again if they were revived.
True, i can then attempt to not kill drones so no Resurgence Burdens drop, and i wont pick them up,
but mistakes happen and can collect Burdens other player's drone-kills drop, by accident.
Its not like progression over the map is done by sneaking so pickups can be avoided altogether (which goes against how Warframe is usually played).

My immortal Inaros build has died in Arbitration because of Resurgence Burdens and a room full of Ancients.
I was trying to help out and rez a dead player (because i can't drop Resurgence Burdens).

I see no point to rez squishy players, as they are likely to continue to die as mission progresses.
I have worked on my builds to make them stronger, so i can survive Arbitration (pre-rezz)..
But now my life is in danger because they (might) be ill prepared for Arbitration.
Some might think 'sweet' if i die I can be rezzed', and the expectation is for those who-are-not-dead, to save the dead again and again in some cases.

> which defeats all the effort, mods and forma that went into making a good warframe capable of surviving Arbitration (before Resurgence Burdens).
Before Resurgence Burdens, when i was squishy, I could go into Arbitration in PRE-FORMED group and get carried. Everyone was happy.

Now, when a player is downed I head to the other end of map so I am less likely to pick up Burdens, WHICH DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF BEING IN A GROUP.
And mistakes get made, drones are killed and unwanted Resurgence Burdens are picked up.

So, the choice then becomes do i work to pick up the remaining Burdens and risk death for someone i don't know,
(Don't know if anyone else wants to help collect Resurgence Burdens and further risk their own lives, probably for a total stranger. Its not like have time to chat in game.)
or stay with my health now at a more limited capacity and not collect remaining Burdens (Eww)
or I only stay until the next 10min mark then leave > which screws up what i wanted to do > farm Arbitration rewards.

If i wanted to do solo Arbitration i wouldn't set my game to public.