Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden or Missing Kuria on Gas City tile

Misangelic

With Titania/Razorwing you can actually fly in a nieche behind where the Kuria is located. However, you can still not scan it from there. With lots of going in and out of '4' I eventually managed to bug myself inside the structure and scan it. I highly doubt this is the intended way though :D

Pzv1xRb.jpg

Edited by Vajet

Hello beautiful cat hunters 🙂

To clear up what seems to have happened under the hood: both 1-2 and 2-1 were actually duplicates of 2-2. 

This data error has been fixed but unfortunately the physical change that moved the 2-1 kuria out of the solid machinery didn’t make it into the hotfix.

A fleet of laser-welder drones has been dispatched to cut it out of the bulkhead, and this change should hopefully make it live soon ™️ 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. So I managed to scan Kuria 2-1 somehow but in my codex it’s not showing. Then Kuria 1-2 said already scanned but again shows not scanned in codex. According to codex I’m only missing:

1-1

1-2

2-1 

2-3

its driving me crazy. Any ideas as to where do I find 1-1 and 2-3? 

So i went back to Kuria 2-1 to try and scan it again and it disappeared. It’s not even showing inside the wall lol. 

Edited by (PS4)Adys_68

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Adys_68 said:

Any ideas as to where do I find 1-1 and 2-3? 

You could try this guide for 1-1 and 2-3 https://forums.warframe.com/topic/813524-all-kuria-locations-with-screenshots/

1-2 and 2-1 may not have been fixed on the PS4 yet. It was only a little over a couple of weeks since they fixed them on PC (though posts on here show 2-1 is still broken, and there's been no fix for it beyond using Titania to get it).

Thanks misangelic. I found the 2 Kurias I was missing and they counted in the codex too. Sadly 1-2 and 2-1 say already scanned when I go to their locations in the map. Codex shows otherwise. Here I was all happy when I scanned Born one quiet morning thinking I was finally going to get my Kuria statue. DE when is this getting fixed in Ps4?

On 2019-06-05 at 2:24 AM, Koakuh said:

While we are at it with bugged Kuria, prior to the update there was 5 Kuria hidden in Gas City, counting this bugged one, all were found, yet if this one is truly 1-2, 2-1 doesn't appear as obtained in the codex even after scanning the other 4 from Gas City.

Still missing my 1-2 & 2-1, which doesn't appear as an isolated case from what I've seen.

I have encountered the exact same problem. I scanned all five and 1-2 and   2-1 are missing from my codex. I’m so disappointed. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Adys_68 said:

Thanks misangelic.

You're very welcome. Glad I could help.:smile:

1 hour ago, (PS4)Adys_68 said:

DE when is this getting fixed in Ps4?

I think the PS4 And XBox players get updates about a month after us PC guinea pigs do. :tongue:

It's a Microsoft and Sony thing, if I remember right. Somebody else may have a better understanding and be able to explain why.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so people know, the 2-1 Kuria in the Gas City is no longer trapped in the texture on PC. It seems DE just kind of sneaked this fix in, or at least I don't recall seeing anything about in recent patch notes.

The Kuria itself is now on the base of the column it was stuck in (behind the twirly gas chamber). You can use the images at the start of this thread for a better visual idea of it's location.

Am 3.6.2019 um 10:26 schrieb Misangelic:

I've found one of the Kuria on one of the new Gas City tiles. Problem is, I can hear it, but I can't see it. I've looked with my scanner everywhere in the area I can hear the noise, and I've concluded that it is either inside where it is supposed to be, instead of outside of it, or, seeing as there is a corner that is black unlike the other three corners which are textured to look like circuits, I'm thinking it's just missing/a bug.

I've found the tile on a exterminate and a mobile defense mission.

2zsa5wp.jpg

jpyln5.jpg

You can hear the noise at the desk in the room above the pipe and fire whirl. I scanned everywhere in that area and above.

291icfc.jpg

It may be that I'm just a putz and can't see the damn thing, so it would be helpful if someone (or more) could confirm my findings. I did go find the tile a second time with Helios and it didn't scan anything either, though that might not mean a lot 🤣

20190729003906_1.jpg

I found it 🙂

Edited by FunBeast