Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow

supernils

parts of the quest are quite annoying. Like when you go around using the kinetic siphon trap, Rell or whatever comes out of nowhere (out of the dark) killing you, you can't even react. It's not a skill thing.

Then at the end when you use transference, dodging all the Red Veil guys, I probably died 10 to 20 times. You only have so much operator energy and even knocking them down does not help.

I feel like I shouldn't have to gear up and S#&$ so all these random hazards don't get to me to do this story line quest

Also the quest is quite creepy and not everyones cup of tea, so it shouldn't be prerequisite to progress

I know there will be tons of people who had no problem in this thread but this is my feedback.

Edited by supernils

32 minutes ago, supernils said:

Also the quest is quite creepy and not everyones cup of tea, so it shouldn't be prerequisite to progress

Well I understand the struggle but it has to remain mandatory to progress, otherwise your next topic is "the story doesn't make sense".

• Like 1

There are annoying parts in every quest, like doing more than 3 times the index for nidus, but still makes sense for the story.

I died quite a lot too, but the moment you get the rhythm of attacks it become easier.

As chewarette said, it's a prerequisite because otherwise one will get a big hole lorewise

1 hour ago, PsychicWarlock said:

I think the annoying part is quite balanced now. When it was released the operators were squshy and kept running out of energy.

I'm probably neglecting Operator quite a bit, my Amp is lvl10 or so and so is my MR.

9 hours ago, supernils said:

I'm probably neglecting Operator quite a bit, my Amp is lvl10 or so and so is my MR.

I think the amp's damage does not increase until you gild it. And there was no gilding or any other amps when the quest came out.

1 hour ago, z3roblade said:

I've done the quest before getting any focus or good weapons/frames. Did it with default Excalibur, mote amp, didn't die even once. What are you talking about?

As I said, they "fixed" the annoying part.