Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If block mods..

Dark_Chroma_Prime

vor 4 Minuten schrieb EDM774:

you block automatically if you have you melee weapon equipped and are being shot at frontally.

Exacly.

It requires you to be a lot more active instead and actually moving into the line of fire instead of hunkering down behind cover and redirecting bullets into said cover.

I think there need to be a way to drop the agro for Guarding Derision. Maybe channeling would work but since this is supposed to change as well I´m not sure whether it´s worth the effort. I think the best we can hope for is a functioning melee update in the near future.

7 hours ago, EDM774 said:

you block automatically if you have you melee weapon equipped and are being shot at frontally.

Since he said " we are no longer able to block " I´m pretty sure that´s the point.

Edited by Arcira
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Arcira said:

Since he said " we are no longer able to block " I´m pretty sure that´s the point.

13 hours ago, EDM774 said:

That's exactly the point, its pretty often that if you are playing with others, some enemies are just ignoring you, doesn't matter if the run besides you or shot at you allies, until you hit them and they die. Ack&brunts augment mod is there to tank the incoming dmg your teammates receives, you shouldn't have to be shoot at to activate this mod. 

• Like 1