Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Scarf

LordMidnightX

It would be really cool if the stalker would drop a blueprint of a special stalker scarf thingy. It would have to be uber rare (curse rng) but it would be nice to have one that can be obtained without plat. Not saying make it easy of course, DE gotta make dat money. But I think the stalker deserves his own scarf 

It would be really cool if the stalker would drop a blueprint of a special stalker scarf thingy. It would have to be uber rare (curse rng) but it would be nice to have one that can be obtained without plat. Not saying make it easy of course, DE gotta make dat money. But I think the stalker deserves his own scarf 

I have a better idea. How about Warframe and Weapon Inventory Slot blueprints? You could call them Orokin Storage and Orokin Holster blueprints, respectively. (Those are bad names.)

I like the idea of scarves, but they don't seem to flow well. It's like physics don't apply to them.

I have a better idea. How about Warframe and Weapon Inventory Slot blueprints? You could call them Orokin Storage and Orokin Holster blueprints, respectively. (Those are bad names.)

I like the idea of scarves, but they don't seem to flow well. It's like physics don't apply to them.

They've said multiple times they are working on fixing the physics.