Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith

(PSN)Herculxs

On 2019-06-10 at 4:35 PM, krc473 said:

From my experience with PC, people sell it for up to 5 plat. No one tried to profit from it. From my perspective, none of this is required. My clan doesn’t have it, yet I have been able to give it to everyone in my clan. This has cost me no platinum at all. 

Not gonna name anyone in particular but people at some popular mountain clan have been trading ignis wraith for 5 relics or 5 primed parts which is a pretty big rip off considering it's 15k credits for them to replicate it.

Edited by Signs

11 minutes ago, Signs said:

Not gonna name anyone in particular but degens at — have been trading ignis wraith for 5 relics or 5 primed parts which is a pretty big rip off considering it's 15k credits for them to replicate it.

I don’t agree about that being a ripoff. I also don’t know why you are even posting this. What possible reason is there for naming one clan that does this? It’s like you don’t think others try and charge for it.

Edited by krc473

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I don’t agree about that being a ripoff. I also don’t know why you are even posting this. What possible reason is there for naming one clan that does this? It’s like you don’t think others try and charge for it.

I name one clan in particular because they are regarded as one of the most veteran clans in the game and seeing them do this type of stuff is pretty sad. They're mostly scamming new players who don't know better. It's sort of like DE putting dragon mod packs in the market for a considerable amount of platinum. Obviously many people all over the community do it from all sorts of clans who have it. But those clans aren't as well known.

I obviously don't agree with this type of trading and when pointing it out, why would I point out some no name person from some non-known clan?

Edited by Signs

1 minute ago, Signs said:

They're mostly scamming new players who don't know better.

I am pretty sure this is bordering on “naming and shaming” then. You should probably edit out their name. 

• Not once have I seen anyone from that clan do this. Maybe it’s a region thing.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I am pretty sure this is bordering on “naming and shaming” then. You should probably edit out their name. 

• Not once have I seen anyone from that clan do this. Maybe it’s a region thing.

I mean I wish I could shame to make them stop, but DE protect them like it's their baby. And shaming is not allowed here.

19 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I don’t agree about that being a ripoff.

Also, how is this not a rip-off? I'd happily empty my 100m+ credits for 5 primed parts/5 relics every 15k credits or even better, for 5 platinum. That's 33335 primed parts/relics or platinum for 100m credits. Seems worth it to me.

Edit: math

Edited by Signs

2 hours ago, (PS4)Herculxs said:

They do an NBA playoffs, NFL, NHL, MLB, all have reoccurring competitions to determine who is the best. We just going to do one competition and give no one else a chance. And I would like to stress, my clan did not exist during this event and I know many other clans were also created after the event. What is so awful about having another chance for all clans new or old to win the ignis Wraith again. It has been years, it's time to give more a chance. And you obviously haven't read all my comments because I clearly stated that I want to fight for it and earn it, not be given a participation trophy. My clan is very strong and is clearly top their and we deserve a chance to fight and so do many others

Yes, but the rings they get each time are different. A team wins "insert your choice of championship" and they get something like a unique ring. The next year a different team wins, they don't get the previous rings from a year before.

I did, and my point still stands. You were telling me about how your clan "deserves it". No, those who were in it and got that rank deserve it. The only people who deserve excal prime are the founders. Also a second round of the event would make it grossly easier to get into the top percent as everyone who already has it would have 0 incentive to play the mode. 

If you are truly "top tier", then you should have absolutely 0 issue getting an ignis wraith either for 1-2 plat or even free. How is your clan top tier? We have had a laughably small amount of events to even compare clans by. To me it doesn't make sense when I read "my clan is top tier and we struggle get a cheap/free weapon so the event should be held again".

I don't get why you are obsessed about getting the research for an incredibly cheap item. Anyone "top tier" should have 0 issues getting it. Unless you want it to sell for plat. Literally just ask on the forums or region chat if someone could give you a bp or buy one for cheap. 

13 minutes ago, m0b1us1 said:

Yes, but the rings they get each time are different. A team wins "insert your choice of championship" and they get something like a unique ring. The next year a different team wins, they don't get the previous rings from a year before.

I did, and my point still stands. You were telling me about how your clan "deserves it". No, those who were in it and got that rank deserve it. The only people who deserve excal prime are the founders. Also a second round of the event would make it grossly easier to get into the top percent as everyone who already has it would have 0 incentive to play the mode. 

If you are truly "top tier", then you should have absolutely 0 issue getting an ignis wraith either for 1-2 plat or even free. How is your clan top tier? We have had a laughably small amount of events to even compare clans by. To me it doesn't make sense when I read "my clan is top tier and we struggle get a cheap/free weapon so the event should be held again".

I don't get why you are obsessed about getting the research for an incredibly cheap item. Anyone "top tier" should have 0 issues getting it. Unless you want it to sell for plat. Literally just ask on the forums or region chat if someone could give you a bp or buy one for cheap. 

I have been saying my clan deserves a chance to fight for it, I'm not saying my clan blanketly deserves it. Every clan deserves a chance to earn it.