Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fractures Need More Incentive

PollexMessier

The thermia fractures event gives bonuses to loot and affinity gained in the orb valis during the event if players are taking out enough fractures. The problem with this is, after you've done the 100 fractures to get the opticor vandal, there's no incentive AT ALL to do them anymore, and so we will never see those bonuses again after the event first went live as not enough players have any reason to continue doing it. You'll never have to fight the exploiter enough times to go through all the thermia you get from those 100 fractures. I didn't even go through half of it and I have enough resources that I'll never need to mine, or fish in the vallis, or farm for vox solaris standing again. I'M NOT saying to nerf exploiter's drops. please don't do that, if you haven't already. I'm saying we need more reasons to do the fractures. Reasons that'll get those bonuses back up. Make it a way to farm the different variants of toroids more effectively, exchange excess thermia with a vendor for rewards, anything. Any additional reason to farm fractures past the 100 mark. The event desperately needs it.

Edited by PollexMessier
minor clarification

An incentive to play after reaching a 100 would be nice actually. I've done the 100, got the Opticore and possibly went on another fracture run maybe 2-3 times when the event popped up just to see if smth changed or not. 

The mission type itself is not a fun one, sadly, and doing it over and over gets really tedious and you can burn out on it really quickly. 

I will be happy to be able to get the same mods and Opticor Vandal blueprint on every Thermia Fractures event, so I can infuse, rank up mods half way up for weapons that do not have enough capacity for a fully ranked mod.

If Opticor Vandal can be sold, which often happens when no more weapon slots available, need to allow some way to get this weapon again.