Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Extra Standing Reduced?

(PSN)Dark_Overlord

I play most days in support of my 3 syndicates, usually 4 or 5 of the syndicate missions maxes out my extra standing, however since the last patch on the PS4, I'm about 10k standing off after doing all 9 syndicate missions these past couple of days.  Has there been some sort of invisible nerf? despite the fact it should be 15% of earned Xp.

48 minutes ago, (PS4)Dark_Overlord said:

I play most days in support of my 3 syndicates, usually 4 or 5 of the syndicate missions maxes out my extra standing, however since the last patch on the PS4, I'm about 10k standing off after doing all 9 syndicate missions these past couple of days.  Has there been some sort of invisible nerf? despite the fact it should be 15% of earned Xp.

have you recently increased your mastery rank?

I'm kinda lost because of this "extra standing" thing. Just so we are on the same page, I'll make quick run down about getting Syndicate standings:

• Daily Standing is earned via Affinity conversion from Syndicate Sigils
  • Extra standings that bypass the daily standing cap are from Syndicate Medallions and Syndicate missions

Regarding the last part (especially the mission), I have no idea what you mean by

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Dark_Overlord said:

usually 4 or 5 of the syndicate missions maxes out my extra standing

I know no such thing as "maxing out extra standings". So am I missing something or we calling one concept two different names?

Edited by NekroArts

1 minute ago, NekroArts said:

I'm kinda lost because of this "extra standing" thing. Just so we are on the same page, I'll make quick run down about getting Syndicate standings:

• Daily Standing is earned via Affinity conversion from Syndicate Sigils
  • Extra standings that bypass the daily standing cap are from Syndicate Medallions and Syndicate missions

Regarding the last part (especially the mission), I have no idea what you mean by

I know no such thing as "maxing out extra standings". So am I missing something or we calling one concept two different names?

When you look at your syndicates in the orbiter it shows a counter saying 'extra standing' (can't remember the exact wording.  Wearing the chosen syndicates emblem contributes to this (I'm wearing the Suda Oracle one for 15%), so I believe it is what you refer to as Daily Standing 🙂

1 minute ago, (PS4)Dark_Overlord said:

Nah, been 26 for a while 🙂 

im not too sure then, the only thing i can think of is that maybe the past few days have just had missions that dont award as much affinity?

Otherwise:

• make sure you still have your max rank sigil equipped
  • have you changed your habits recently? maybe you were completing non-syndicate missions first and earning a little standing before starting the syndicate missions?
  • maybe they have just been providing lower xp missions/enemies (i think infested reward less xp than the others, for instance)

Just now, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

im not too sure then, the only thing i can think of is that maybe the past few days have just had missions that dont award as much affinity?

Otherwise:

• make sure you still have your max rank sigil equipped
  • have you changed your habits recently? maybe you were completing non-syndicate missions first and earning a little standing before starting the syndicate missions?
  • maybe they have just been providing lower xp missions/enemies (i think infested reward less xp than the others, for instance)

Not really, for a while I've just logged in and done the syndicates for the standing to buy relic packs then I log off. 

The XP rewards look pretty much what they always did.

Like I said, nearly every day for probably 2 months I'd log in, play my syndicates (maxing out my extra standing after the 4/5th syndicate mission), but these past 2 days, all 9 syndicate missions plus the sortie still left my about 10k short, which is quite noticable.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Dark_Overlord said:

When you look at your syndicates in the orbiter it shows a counter saying 'extra standing' (can't remember the exact wording.

Huh, never notice the name changed to 'extra standing'.

Regarding your OP, it's possible for a bug to exist but the only way to definitively prove that would be to accurately calculate:

• Syndicate standings rewarded from the mission itself
  • Syndicate standing from affinity gained
  • Add both of them up and make sure it equals to the end-of-mission stats.

Other factors to consider is if:

• you/teammate killed less than usual
  • an "affinity booster" was applied/expired and you didn't notice it

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Dark_Overlord said:

Not really, for a while I've just logged in and done the syndicates for the standing to buy relic packs then I log off. 

The XP rewards look pretty much what they always did.

Like I said, nearly every day for probably 2 months I'd log in, play my syndicates (maxing out my extra standing after the 4/5th syndicate mission), but these past 2 days, all 9 syndicate missions plus the sortie still left my about 10k short, which is quite noticable.

wait.. have you maxxed out any of your syndicates?

3 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Huh, never notice the name changed to 'extra standing'.

Regarding your OP, it's possible for a bug to exist but the only way to definitively prove that would be to accurately calculate:

• Syndicate standings rewarded from the mission itself
  • Syndicate standing from affinity gained
  • Add both of them up and make sure it equals to the end-of-mission stats.

Other factors to consider is if:

• you/teammate killed less than usual
  • an "affinity booster" was applied/expired and you didn't notice it

Luckily I only ever run syndicates solol, soI should be able to make notes from that 🙂

Thanks

3 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

wait.. have you maxxed out any of your syndicates?

If you mean reached max level, then that would be Suda, Arbiters and Steel Meridian (though I think I did max Red Veil at some point too). I only ever assist those 3 so as not to effect the 'side' I chose 🙂

1 minute ago, (PS4)Dark_Overlord said:

If you mean reached max level, then that would be Suda, Arbiters and Steel Meridian (though I think I did max Red Veil at some point too). I only ever assist those 3 so as not to effect the 'side' I chose 🙂

i mean max capacity, 132,000 xp. Or are you always making sure you are spending it?