The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.3

[DE]Megan

Still really freaking laggy and FPS drops. game running at very slow fps for low end pc. and i have all the video options toggled off.

Windows 7 64 bits 

4gb Ram DDR3 one slot. 

intel HD graphics 3000 

Directx 11...

neither directx 10 or 11 fix this... directx 9... please return....

PD: I KNOW there will be someone who say "get work and upgrade"

for the ones who say that.

dudes. i'm from venezuela. i can't get work cause there is no place or business to work. the public universities don't work at all their capacity as well.  the business are getting out from my country. and the tyrants only invest on weapons to kill us. not all of us are from USA. i remeber you that not all of us are lucky.  there is no place to upgrade my pc. so. if you are going to say. "then get out of the country" DUDES. THE MINIMUM PAYDAY IS ABOUT 5 DOLLARS IN A MONTH. migration require money.. and to get money i need knowledge. knowledge from university where i can't because the teachers dosen't work. so please. play nice and be gentle... today this happen to me. in my country. there is a possibility in the future that you could be the next by the chinesse or russians... this can happen to everybody. help  me today. and i will lend my hand to you tomorrow. 

10 hours ago, spiritzero3 said:

Still really freaking laggy and FPS drops. game running at very slow fps for low end pc. and i have all the video options toggled off.

Windows 7 64 bits 

4gb Ram DDR3 one slot. 

intel HD graphics 3000 

Directx 11...

neither directx 10 or 11 fix this... directx 9... please return....

PD: I KNOW there will be someone who say "get work and upgrade"

for the ones who say that.

dudes. i'm from venezuela. i can't get work cause there is no place or business to work. the public universities don't work at all their capacity as well.  the business are getting out from my country. and the tyrants only invest on weapons to kill us. not all of us are from USA. i remeber you that not all of us are lucky.  there is no place to upgrade my pc. so. if you are going to say. "then get out of the country" DUDES. THE MINIMUM PAYDAY IS ABOUT 5 DOLLARS IN A MONTH. migration require money.. and to get money i need knowledge. knowledge from university where i can't because the teachers dosen't work. so please. play nice and be gentle... today this happen to me. in my country. there is a possibility in the future that you could be the next by the chinesse or russians... this can happen to everybody. help  me today. and i will lend my hand to you tomorrow. 

Direct X 9 is severely outdated, it would be detrimental to anyone with a modern graphics card to roll the game back to directx 9.
It would also render the gas city rework ireelevant.

Windows 7 is approaching End of Life. 4GB RAM is bare minimum for anything to run currently, and your graphics are built-in base level graphics.

No offence, but asking for a game to be rolled back to suit your outdated PC is just crazy.

Can you please fix that Valkyr glitch where you get stuck with single weapon, that you can't use, after you aim while in Hysteria. Some times only thing I can do is move with WASD and I also heard from diferent people how they get the same glitch.

Same thing for when Operator uses a scanner (both versions) and can't use an amp.

Archived