Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.3

[DE]Megan

27 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Can we expect a bit of an explanation as to why it's so important to sync up all platforms for the event when it never needed to be done in the past? A lot of people are frustrated about this because they took time off work and to be fair, ignoring all the silly "console wars" going on, I think the biggest reason people are frustrated is that there were no earlier heads-up given about this, and no explanation for why it's so important now to sync things up when it's always been the norm for each platform to have its own thing going on.

There's been talk of cross-progression recently, and this may be related to it. I personally don't care much for this if it means holding back content for PC, but my opinion is mine alone. Regardless, a clearer explanation on this would alleviate the frustration of some players.

We already kinda know why. It's purposefully because of the Switch. That and we want to keep events like Plaguestar on the same wavelength for all 3 platforms because of how important and rare it is.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Beam weapons and Gunblades not affecting Bursting Mass damage on detonate.

Don't want to be that guy, but gunblades still don't work with any bullet attractor bubble ability.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Nora Night not showing up in the Nightwave screen.

""""""""""Fixed""""""""""

How about an option to turn her off.

I don't wanna keep hearing DREAMERS DREAMERS DREAMERS every time I blink, or a blog every time I check challenges.

Was hoping to read

• Nightwave transmissions in missions are now toggle-able.

Don't get me wrong I love nightwave and the occasional Nora dialog when it's actually pertinent to the Nightwave activies, but holy hell it gets annoying hearing DREAMERS every 5 seconds.

please i beg you can you PLEASE! fix the gunspears?!

they ALWAYS! stuck and we have to get on operator mode to fix it 

AND PLEASE why i cannot be on a wall to use proton mod to get the sweet 120% extra status and critical and launch my javlock? i modded that thing to use most of second mode but i cannot get criticals if second mode is always inmune to all modes like argon scope and so on 

please DONT FORGET GUNSPEARS! 

32 minutes ago, SealthruxTV said:

What even is a HEAVY macro ? The only macros used in warframe are for auto shooting single shot guns and beyblading. Theres not rly much else and theres no such thing as a "heavy macro"

Wow it's that hard to understand I simply meant more automation huh? Also, it was in ' ' for a reason. As in, not an official term.

2 hours ago, WastedData said:

Can you fix that Wisp walks when she holds a melee?

Are they ever going to "fix" this? I wouldn't be surprised if melee idle animations will always be the way they work now, because of how many new animations would have to be made for each weapon type.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Improved tolerance of third-party software injecting itself into Warframe.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed UI lockups that could occur if you had an outrageous number of Friends.

Lol, classic. Always love the comedy/red text.

Those laughs are needed now that Canada has dominated my country in basketball 😐

Archived