Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.3

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed body slam dash allowing you to travel much further than intended in Lunaro.

We thank you so much for this fix.
There are only a few other things that should need a fix, but this one was the most important problem.
We look forward to more fixed for Lunaro. (hopefully)

Thanks again and good luck.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Improved tolerance of third-party software injecting itself into Warframe.
  • Improved crash-reporting in the Launcher.

Does this mean 3rd-party internet optimizer/VPN are now allowed in Warframe now? I'm very concerned about this, because I heard there's mass account ban in China where most people need to use VPN to even have access to the game. 

Just now, Elemelepipi said:

I guess for example: Discord overlay, some Razer macro programs ect.

Yes, but guessing gets people in trouble...if 'heavier'  macros are accepted, or if there was an issue with a certain piece of software that now no longer is an issue, people should know, imo.

4 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Yes, but guessing gets people in trouble...if 'heavier'  macros are accepted, or if there was an issue with a certain piece of software that now no longer is an issue, people should know, imo.

What even is a HEAVY macro ? The only macros used in warframe are for auto shooting single shot guns and beyblading. Theres not rly much else and theres no such thing as a "heavy macro"

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Improved tolerance of third-party software injecting itself into Warframe.

Megan, Please explain this?

Does it means that Reshade works now, or you meant macro tools like AutoHotKey has more tolerance in game?

So did this hotfix break full screen non-native resolution scaling? The game just renders without scaling in the center of the screen now, with the rest of the screen remaining black. This wasn't a thing in the 5 hours i played pre-hotfix today, or ever before actually .

Archived