Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious Early Operator Access Glitch

(XBOX)Kiwabi

Question

I was helping my friend complete story quests and what not since he had just started. Not long ago he reached Rank 1 and saved Darvo. All of a sudden, he pressed something and turned into his operator. He hasn’t even completed Earth. This is a huge spoiler for him. He’s nowhere near getting the Second Dream quest, so I’m very confused. Is this some kind of glitch??

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XB1)Kiwabi said:

I was helping my friend complete story quests and what not since he had just started. Not long ago he reached Rank 1 and saved Darvo. All of a sudden, he pressed something and turned into his operator. He hasn’t even completed Earth. This is a huge spoiler for him. He’s nowhere near getting the Second Dream quest, so I’m very confused. Is this some kind of glitch??

Were you the one being host? I just checked with my lower MR5 account that also has not completed the Second Dream, and said glitch is not working for me.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

Sounds very cool, what was his reaction?

I image a whole bunch of "WTF" and "WTH" 😄

Probably a bug. Player that have not unlocked operator, host and invite others to orbiter. Any client (not host) that have loaded into someone's Orbiter tries to use transference, only to force the hosting player into Operator mode.

This problem might be limited to clients with game controllers trying to use Transference with "Use Selected Power". I use game controller on PC. If they invite me to their orbiter then I can force others into operator mode.

On 2019-06-15 at 5:16 AM, sam686 said:

Probably a bug. Player that have not unlocked operator, host and invite others to orbiter. Any client (not host) that have loaded into someone's Orbiter tries to use transference, only to force the hosting player into Operator mode.

This problem might be limited to clients with game controllers trying to use Transference with "Use Selected Power". I use game controller on PC. If they invite me to their orbiter then I can force others into operator mode.

Thats exactly what happened to me