Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Quartakk, what happened?

FabulousBoxfort

My Quartakk has been my go to rifle for a long time now. Slapped some fire rate mods, bunch through, damage, Multishot, you name it. Everything down to the sound and view of a powerful meat shot  blowing away bad guys with this unique rife.

Needless to say I love this gun. I put it down for a couple of weeks, working and using different guns for ranking, and picked it up today to run some cestus missions with a long time friend who knows my love of this gun and the Dame it's done.

Suddenly I find my damage LACKING. I am facing level 50+ gunners, bombards etc. I have to reload 2-3 times just to kill one. My friends has noticed this too even as I stand point blank shooting one in the face.  I'd be struggling to kill one and he walks up with a channeled melee and just kills it in 1 swing. 

What has happened to my Quartakk? 

Edit: 

No key has been used and now mods have been switch. I even went back detached and reattached my selected mods

Edited by FabulousBoxfort
Useful info

Just now, FabulousBoxfort said:

What has happened to my Quartakk?

• An extinguished dragon key perhaps? (It is almost always this)
  • Maybe all the mods have been removed from it?

If neither of these, you might need to provide actual stat differences between now and then.

• Like 1

Are you using the correct elements, and are you facing the same enemies in regular missions? 

If you using something such as Magnetic gas in Sortie Elemental enhancement, the Quartakk is definitely going to take 2-3 reloads to kill anything. But, that's the only scenario where I could possibly see that being the case. I've been using the Quartakk for a while now, it hasn't failed to kill 120 bombards in two shots. 

54 minutes ago, FrostPrime said:

Seems like your issue is with the equipped mods or an Extinguished Dragon Key, as krc473 has stated.

On my end, Quartakk can 1-2 shot level 50 Corrupted Heavy Gunners and Bombards without a Riven or external buffs, so whatever is wrong seems to be on your end.

No dragon key has been used.  I've not changed the build of the gun, and the mods are all there as they have been. The only thing that has changed with my set up for it or my frame, is I have gone from mastery 15 to 16... 

8 hours ago, FabulousBoxfort said:

No dragon key has been used.  I've not changed the build of the gun, and the mods are all there as they have been. The only thing that has changed with my set up for it or my frame, is I have gone from mastery 15 to 16... 

Weird. Would you mind posting your build? Even without an optimized set up, I would think that Quartakk would at least be able to kill level 50 heavies in less then a clip using a standard corrosive-crit build. Taking multiple reloads to down one is definitely odd.

Edited by FrostPrime

decided to try it out and see if something was wrong. seems to still work fine against level 50 and 155 heavy units, so if you don't have an extinguished key in your gear slots then idk what the problem could be 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1