Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva-Orokin hybrid sniper

lukinu_u

Kuva-Orokin_hybrid_sniper.png

Passive - Damaging enemies with primary fire fill the Kuva Meter up to 3 total charges, each enemy grand 1/8 of a [Kuva Charge].
To encourage using the weapon instead of getting last hit with it, the Kuva Meter is filled by dealing damage, a full enemy health bar (excluding shield) grand 1/8 of a [Kuva Charge], exept for Eximus and Sentient units which grant 8/8 of a charge (a full [Kuva Charge]).
Kuva_meter.png?width=317&height=301

Primary Fire - Produce a Kuva cloud, dealing high status gas damages. Void energy tendrils link to the closest targets, draining their vital energy (visual effect of the passive).

• High range cone
  • Gas damages
  • High status chances
  • Below average critical stats
  • Damage dones fill the Kuva Meter (passive)

Weapon exact stats (as indication on how the weapon would perform) :

Gas : 45

Critical chance : 15%
Critical mulitplier : 1.4x
Status chance : 35%

Fire rate : 10
Magazine : 25
Reload : 1.0

Kuva-Orokin_hybrid_sniper_1.png

Alternate Fire - Consume 1 [Kuva Charge] to heal the user by 50% and grant the Kuva Grace buff for 30s.
Kuva Grace grant 5% chances of dropping Kuva (2-30) on kill from the weapon.

Scoped Fire - Shoot an Opticor like beam, dealing high electricity and impact damages, with decent critical stats. Consume [Kuva Charge] depending on the scope level to grant different buffs when shooting.

• Infinite range beam
  • High electricity and impact damages
  • High critical stats
  • Low status chances

Each scope level consume 1-2-3 [Kuva Charge] to grant the following buff on shot :

• x1.2 - +50% void damages, +5% Kuva Drop chances.
  • x1.6 - +100% void damages, +10% Kuva Drop chances.
  • x2.0 - +150% void damages, +15% Kuva Drop chances, clear sentient resistance.

*Kuva drop chance from scope level stack with Kuva Grace.

Weapon exact stats (as indication on how the weapon would perform) :

Electricity : 210
Impact : 40

Critical chance : 35%
Critical mulitplier : 3.0x
Status chance : 5%

Fire rate : 1
Magazine : 25 (cosume 5 bullet per shot)
Reload : 1.0

Kuva-Orokin_hybrid_sniper_2.png

To give the weapon a bit more uniqueness while also making the Kuva and void damages buff an investment, the weapon could work like Paracesis, needing 5 Forma to reach lvl 40 and the full benefit from the buffs. Buff on lvl 30 / 32 / 34 / 36 / 38 / 40 would be :

• Kuva Grace Grace duration : 0s / 6s / 12s / 18s / 24s / 30s
  • Kuva Grace Grace drop chance : 0% / 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
  • Scoped Kuva drop chance : 0% / 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5% (x1-2-3 depending on scope level)
  • Void damage buff +10% / +20% / +30% / +40% / +50% (x1-2-3 depending on scope level)

The weapon come from this Kuva lady art I did a few days ago, here is the link if you want to check :

Edited by lukinu_u
  • Like 3

This concept seems overly complex for a weapon, honestly. Maybe scaling back the complexity, removing some of the zoom levels, simplifying the kuva meter. And what's Kuva Grace?

However, the concept art is one of the most beautiful things I have ever witnessed. I need this weapon in the game, in whatever capacity.

il y a 53 minutes, GrayArchon a dit :

This concept seems overly complex for a weapon, honestly. Maybe scaling back the complexity, removing some of the zoom levels, simplifying the kuva meter. And what's Kuva Grace?

However, the concept art is one of the most beautiful things I have ever witnessed. I need this weapon in the game, in whatever capacity.

Yeah, that's right, maybe removing the alternate fire and make the Kuva grace a passive effect, and give only one scope level ? (which consume only one charge)

Anyways, the weapon probably will never be introduced ingame, so making it over complexe to deepen the concept sounds more interesting to me than making something game ready.