Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros is killing me lol...help

5 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

your the dolt basically, I don't need use arcane, when it come players who want to troll they used this mod and don't give players to fully heal, rule setting for bully mods.  You aren't listening about when I said Soul Survivor is a bully mod weren't you dolt?

Let’s be clear.  I’m chuckling at the conclusion you’ve come to that I’m a dolt.

Your command of the written word is such that I really can’t bring myself report you.

But keep throwing it out there and see what happens.

You had 2 complaints in your initial response:

1.  The mod uses up ALL energy

2.  It is a “troll/bully” mod

I was only addressing #1.  I was offering gameplay solutions for people wanting to try the mod with a way to counter energy drain.

I have no interest in how funny, witty or entertaining you think you are when it comes to #2, because trolling and bullying aren’t part of who I am as a player.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Let’s be clear.  I’m chuckling at the conclusion you’ve come to that I’m a dolt.

Your command of the written word is such that I really can’t bring myself report you.

But keep throwing it out there and see what happens.

You had 2 complaints in your initial response:

1.  The mod uses up ALL energy

2.  It is a “troll/bully” mod

I was only addressing #1.  I was offering gameplay solutions for people wanting to try the mod with a way to counter energy drain.

I have no interest in how funny, witty or entertaining you think you are when it comes to #2, because trolling and bullying aren’t part of who I am as a player.

I know, and no it wasn't a complaints for your throwing in solutions going be un-needed afterward because the fact I pointed out that the dev need rework it and yes I know the zenk tree side that recharge energy and the arcane revival, I am pointing at the point is the mod is trolly and bully is because "What If" the pro players deiced to bully the noob players for imagine they grab a -200%dmg riven mod placing it on their gun and decied to heal the enemies instead helping the teammate to kill it and while the teammate is down they just use Soul Survivor just give them just 15% their hp then if it close to die basically they will do it for $##t and giggles to give the hp back to boss or enemies and the teammate have to start all over again trying killing it while they only have 15% hp.

New players are the easy target to pointing out of the example and it is simple to bully them and not show as good example of a player as I point out the fact is this mod needs a rework for it needed to be requested a rework including the 1 ability on nekcros's soul punch for its also for $##t and giggles which I one time accidentally hit 1 button on assassinate a commander and he somehow flew half way the map content and still alive which I hope they fix that bug hopefully but at the time being they need to rework on neckros's 1 ability and his mod.  You in other hand talked about energy sources easy to deal with which your point didn't connected to mine which I already know they can do such thing but you brought it up no point at all what so ever ppl are aware of it and use this energy to just simple troll people for their trolling frame, as so this isn't a pointed connecting my comments from yours to start with the energy crisis which I wasn't complaining about energy which I am commenting how useless the mod is and its purpose is fulling its role action is for it is trolll bullying mod which I prefer Phoenix Renewal if I really wanted keep my team alive for sure.

Edited by ChaoticEdge