Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels are too close to the camera

ArcKnight9202

On top of this I also like to complain that they are difficult to have Warding Halo applied to them I have to move my camera rapidly to be able to see my sentinel then spam 3 and hope I catch its hitbox, I usually play nezha and I always like to provide extra protection to whatever may need it, sentinel since not having the ability to be downed and revived I only have regen/primed regen which is limited to revives so warding halo helps it out a lot.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ArcKnight9202:

When running and changing directions, the sentinels will hog huge portions of the screen. I don't recall this being the case always. I usually use a kavat or kubrow so I am not sure when this became a problem.

Please, put them on a better leash!

I agree, especially on the Plains & Orb Vallis. That's why i often use other companions. I hope the devs will do something about that.

On the same level is the camera positioning with taller Warframes like Atlas and such, i would love to see some adjustments here or giving us some camera settings.

Best regards.

Agreed. I'm not sure why Sentinels were design so much like shoulder pets, but they're far too large to be this close to the camera. This is made worse if you put any kind of attachments on them, as well. I still don't understand why Warframe has so much camera obstruction from my own character and my own gear. I can't remember the last time a game covered up this much screen space.

Just let the Sentinels roam a little bit like Best bets, rather than being glued to our shoulders like this.

• Like 1