Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandana Description Is Terrible! D:

KamaNightfire

Hello everyone.

I decided to use the 50 Platinum from today to buy a scarf for my Nova, and looking through the marketplace I was a bit confused on what was what, so I purchased the " Asa ".

Sadly I find out that it looks terrible D: , why is there no In-game artwork for cosmetic items like these, you have them for your helmets and weapon skins, why only show 10% of the total item in a small 50x50 icon :(. The entire reason the scarf even exists is as a " cosmetic " item, if I don't know what it looks like why should you assume I'd buy it?

I'v already sent in a ticket in hopes of having a refund or an exchange to an Uru instead, but I understand if there's a no refund policy. Customers shouldn't have to go to outside sources to see what an item in-game looks like, it should be available right there before purchase like all the other items.

Anyone else a bit displeased with their scarf purchase over another?

Edited by Cute

No, but that's because I took the time to find in-game pictures and videos of the ones I wanted to buy.

and if this was a newly released item you'd have to wait till others made the jump for you  and post on the wiki's.

My complaint is it should be REQUIRED to show what the item looks like, there is NO REASON WHAT SO EVER to not post a proper image for it, they did it with all their other items and put in a half-&#! effort to make an icon for it. Hell the icon for these things is a snippet of a FULL image, why didn't they just post the original image... =/

Edited by Cute