Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I use a hydroid prime systems to finish red veil syndicate or wait til it changes

(XBOX)SYNANGEL666999

Question

I have 2 hydroid prime systems and I need 1 to build hydroid prime but the other I don't know if I should use it for the final red veil syndicate level or wait til it changes and see if I have the part or can get it fairly easily. I'd only be saving it to sell later for plat hoping the price goes up after its vaulted, since I'm always low on plats and slots. Thanks for any advice

8 answers to this question

The new item it is replaced with will also be a rare so its not going to help waiting for that purpose.   Its not going to be a prime part from a common slot.  

And since you have 2 of them I say go for it.  

Only reason I would not use it now is if you are close to making TWO hydroid primes.  A hydroid set is alot more valuable than just the system.   If you are not close to having a second full set of hydroid then I highly recommend using it for syndicate.   The system IS the hardest prime part to get for Hydroid though....  Should be super easy to finish off a 2nd full set of hydroid.....   

And look....the only thing you CANT trade for with syndicates is capes and sculptures.   How bad do you need to rank up with that Syndicate right now???  

Weigh all that stuff out for yourself and make your own decision!  Hope that helps.  

(Hydroid should sell easy considering they are a major help for farming toroids)

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

The new item it is replaced with will also be a rare so its not going to help waiting for that purpose.   Its not going to be a prime part from a common slot.  

And since you have 2 of them I say go for it.  

Only reason I would not use it now is if you are close to making TWO hydroid primes.  A hydroid set is alot more valuable than just the system.   If you are not close to having a second full set of hydroid then I highly recommend using it for syndicate.   The system IS the hardest prime part to get for Hydroid though....  Should be super easy to finish off a 2nd full set of hydroid.....   

And look....the only thing you CANT trade for with syndicates is capes and sculptures.   How bad do you need to rank up with that Syndicate right now???  

Weigh all that stuff out for yourself and make your own decision!  Hope that helps.  

(Hydroid should sell easy considering they are a major help for farming toroids)

Is the replacement always confirmed to be the same rarity from the same group? Like, Axi rare in this case? I've been holding on to my hydroid Prime systems myself since it feels like a waste to drop a 60 plat part on a syndicate.

6 hours ago, Oldskinzz said:

Is the replacement always confirmed to be the same rarity from the same group? Like, Axi rare in this case? I've been holding on to my hydroid Prime systems myself since it feels like a waste to drop a 60 plat part on a syndicate.

Any syndicate level needed a weapon piece will still a rare weapon piece after the former one gets vaulted.

Any syndicate level needing a warframe piece will still ask for a rare build warframe piece after the former vaulted

27 minutes ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

Any syndicate level needed a weapon piece will still a rare weapon piece after the former one gets vaulted.

Any syndicate level needing a warframe piece will still ask for a rare build warframe piece after the former vaulted

Ok, so it still will be a rare part. Will it still be Axi, or could it become a neo, meso or lith rare?

Also do you have a source for this info?

I kid you not I was literally about to make this exact thread.... so.... good someone beat me to it.... :)

10 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

I don't care if its Rare.... as long as it doesn't need Nitain Extract then thats a huge advantage over Hydroid Prime Systems. 

No it will not necessarily be an Axi relic.   Im just talking about the rarity of the item u get from the relic.  It can be a rare from a lith, meso, neo, axi.   wherever DE decides to stick stuff lol. 

Source = years of playing.   I've maxed out 4 syndicates.  Those prime parts are whats holding me back from the last two lol.  Just to lazy =P  2 rare prime just so I can finish my syndicate sculpture collection heh....  

10 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

No it will not necessarily be an Axi relic.   Im just talking about the rarity of the item u get from the relic.  It can be a rare from a lith, meso, neo, axi.   wherever DE decides to stick stuff lol. 

Source = years of playing.   I've maxed out 4 syndicates.  Those prime parts are whats holding me back from the last two lol.  Just to lazy =P  2 rare prime just so I can finish my syndicate sculpture collection heh....  

Great that's useful info. Thanks!