The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synapse Huge Disappointment . Buff.

Jamescell

My argument is simple. The synapse is an even less accurate version of the flux rifle, with specialized damage, and the same range drop off as the flux. And it costs a ton to make. I would rather use the Soma, a much more versatile, and effective weapon that costs much less to make, with a higher overall overtime damage, and no mastery requirement.

-Please uber-buff Synapse, and make it a unique weapon, not a re-skin of the flux with less accuracy. Instead of nerfing the requirements to build the weapon, increase the stats, the current stats are still unreasonable for the dropped price.

Edited by Jamescell

New damage system coming, and Sheldon has already said that the new Infested weapons are going to get buffed.

You should probably read around first before posting, no offense. With the new damage system, this gun could be the best one, and it is not a Flux Rifle copy, it doesn't shoot lasers....

is it just me that shudders at the thought  of their NEW dmg system?

I hope that DE doesn't rush that update and they delay it as long as they need to. Considering the void tables, DE shouldn't risk obvious errors in their haste to deliver. They NEED that update to go smoothly, even if people do not necessarily like the new system at first.

On topic: Who knows how this weapons will do after the revamp.

2 buffs I'd personally want to see for the synapse is increasing its range and allow electricity to arc to multiple enemies if they are close enough together.

A chain lightning gun would defiantly be fun to use.

Edited by LazyKnight

I guess you haven't bothered to try Synapse with Volts Electric Shield... and have you not used it in Corpus at all? I mean... it downs Jackal or Hyena in like under 5 seconds....

Eh, flux rifle will out perform it everywhere else I believe (provided you're not using volt' ES obviously.)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

is it just me that shudders at the thought  of their NEW dmg system?

If they actually do that "Elemental Procs depend on Crit Procs" I feel either every gun except a select few will be in need of major buffs or every gun except the select few will become near obsolete unless Elemental Damage is the one that becomes obsolete than it's just turned around... Who knows. All we can do is wait and see.

Eh, flux rifle will out perform it everywhere else I believe (provided you're not using volt' ES obviously.)

True, but no matter how I look at it the thing was practically built to be used with Volt. You gotta admit it. And I also feel if you're not using it in Corpus anyhow than Idunno why you were using this instead of Flux, I mean when everyone read the "Fires a constant stream of electricity" bit did they honestly not see the next Corpus Genocide Gun? Or were people seeing the next Infected Genocide Gun since ya know, Infested totally have like a 3x Electric Damage Multiplier or something *Rolls Eyes*

True, but no matter how I look at it the thing was practically built to be used with Volt. You gotta admit it. And I also feel if you're not using it in Corpus anyhow than Idunno why you were using this instead of Flux, I mean when everyone read the "Fires a constant stream of electricity" bit did they honestly not see the next Corpus Genocide Gun? Or were people seeing the next Infected Genocide Gun since ya know, Infested totally have like a 3x Electric Damage Multiplier or something *Rolls Eyes*

This is true. This is like, volt's wet dream really.