The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New CG trailer can mislead new players

(PSN)ATreidezz

4 hours ago, Lost_Cartographer said:

OP is worried about newbies thinking they can take out a drop ship with one arrow, when my concern is why those drop ships didn't just minigun-snipe those three Tenno so hard resurrection wouldn't have even been an option?  Who needs a ground force with that many drop ships present as long they're equipped with that freaking cannon?

Because they have reserves.

These are orokin old war era kit-up frames. It's like every other game that gives you a taste of what you can ultimately become. But your frame has sat there and decayed for a long time. 

Infact, what would be hilarious is finding the decayed old super Paris and being asked to shoot a blocked passage. It obilterates the rubble but the bow breaks. And then you find a mk1 cashe.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bl1te said:

Because while they would be loading that cannon, an Excal had already one-shot that ship 😛

what bothers me most of all - why OP says that those are Grineer ships when it's Dax? I mean they are even colored in gold-white, and not dark-green like grineer's..

Because the Grineer still use those ships in Warframe's current time. Thing is, they're Orokin ships, not Dax or Grineer. The Grineer just continued to use the Orokin ships after the war, just without the white paint or gold trim. Makes sense, given the Queens were Orokin. They're good looking ships too, imo.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n