Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zhuge Prime -- which parts and relics are needed?

GrandLompus

Hi all,

I'm updating my site Warframe Stuff Organizer so it lists the newly added Wukong Prime, Ninkondi Prime and Zhuge Prime.  I already spent all my buffered syndicate standing on relic packs (I dislike the relic grind anyway 🙂), and so far I've gotten all new relics for Wukong and Ninkondi (confirmed by the wiki).

Wrt the Zhuge I've only received the Lith L1, Meso A2 and Axi D1 relics containing the main blueprint, the grip and the receiver.  However, the wiki doesn't yet list what's needed for the Zhuge, nor the drop locations (relics).  The official drop tables are also not refreshed yet.  And I want to push this content out now!  Or at least a.s.a.p., so my users can properly track their new shiny toys.

Seeing that the Zhuge is a bow, I expect it also needs a string and some limbs, so these are clearly missing?  Does anyone have any info on which other relics are needed and which parts build up the Zhuge (incl. the # of parts needed, like 2 limbs or such)?

Thanks a ton - makes me sleep better tonight 🙂

Edited by GrandLompus

Thanks for that!  I suspect they're all occurring once in the recipe?  And if you could list the content of the Neo Z3 and Axi M1 (incl. which are the c/u/r parts) , that would really be sweet...

Strike that -- I just got lucky with the Neo Z3 and Axi M1!  Costed me some syndicate ranks here and there, but then I now have something else to play for again 🙂 The only thing I now need to know is the part counts for the recipe...

Edited by GrandLompus