The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

ok now that one is pretty damn epic... Wish I thought of that..

Haha, thanks! I actually spent quite a while ogling at this thread and trying to come up with something original. Nice to see that it turned out well. XD

shiiiittt that one is nice!!!!

can we have coordinates?

Everything's from Classic Saturated.

Primary (muscle): (1,2) (although (1,3) and (1,4) would work well too, for a real preserved-cadaver-for-scientific-studies look)

Secondary (bone): (5,17)

Tint 3 (neck & shoulder muscle): (1,1) 

Tint 4 (veins): (1,5)

Energy: (5,10)

Edited by SortaRandom

I was going to craft Nova (this is like hell) and Nyx, but I am one part close to get Banshee... This is the only frame I don't really like... But I need a second female frame.

Not liking Banshee is punishable by RNG.

650% damage, stunlock, and knockback/down. She is a top tier support frame, and with the coming removal of armour from a large number of enemies, she can go back to killing everything on the map as well. 

I'm gonna try to learn how to use it. Promise, gonna try.

How to use Banshee's skills:

#1 - For when S#&$ hits the fan, or when you accidentally got too close to a Toxic, Disruptor, or heavy Grineer.

#2 - This should basically always be active as long as there are enemies. It's super cheap when modded right.

#3 - You can use it as fusing material for the other mod you're putting in this slot.

#4 - When S#&$ hits all fans within 30 meters. After the damage rework it will also be able to deal good damage.