The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone having issues with Meso N7 drop?

--Aegis--MR9

Question

9 answers to this question

Bad luck. When I was farming for a relic in the void that was meant to be around a 12% chance drop chance, I simply didn't see one for about two hours. Sometimes bad luck like that can really happen. 

Coincidentally: I did Helene and got a Meso N7 straight away. Stayed on anyways but that is just how RNG can be sometimes. 

• Like 1

I can confirm I have collected four meso n7 so far, but I can't confirm they were from Io specifically, sorry.

I think at least 2 were from fortuna bounties, tho I do suspect 1 was from a fissure on Io.

If you're chasing the new relics, I'd suggest waiting until they are on rotation for bounties. You'll definitely get a lot more of them that way.

Why are you doing star chart for relics that are in Cetus/Fortuna????

You goto cetus,  check the bounty board to see if the relic you want is in reward pool currently.  If not look at top of the bounty board to see when it changes(at max 2.5 hours).

If the relic you want is in the loot table POOF....  3-5 chances at rolling it PER bounty taken....   = win

-----------

I already have wukong and half of Ninkondi and something from zhuge.... 

Just be aware PoE is a giant crapstorm.  Broken/Laggy and worst of all random people who can be complete morons.  

I havent really tried to farm relics at Fortuna before.. I might try that today...  Same problem with people but hopefully alot less bugs lol.   Im thinking you may even have better odds at relics at OV because if you perfectly do objectives you get bonus rewards??   I think the reason I dont go there to farm is because Fortuna/OV "feels" like it has alot of garbage in reward table.   However PoE is NOT that generous either.  

5 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Why are you doing star chart for relics that are in Cetus/Fortuna????

You goto cetus,  check the bounty board to see if the relic you want is in reward pool currently.  If not look at top of the bounty board to see when it changes(at max 2.5 hours).

If the relic you want is in the loot table POOF....  3-5 chances at rolling it PER bounty taken....   = win

What Abandon said.  It's in the bounties, so wait for it to show in the bounties and farm the hell out of it lol  Best way to get the new relics when you're specifically targeting one.

I have felt, helene is much better than io for N7. As all the 4 i have,are from there. PoE is probability wise better option,but time wise,is same,or even longer sometime than 10 waves at helene,and effortwise much much more than helene.

I tried Fortuna a little bit today and I got 2 N7's off one bounty.   Helped me finish my Ninkondi Prime =P   I only have Zhuge to collect now and im not that hard pressed to go after that lol.  Although I still do have the normal crap version in my inventory so I must have liked it a little bit... 

PoE is a nightmare.  I was doing it solo and its super frustrating for bugs to make you fail bounties like enemies not showing up and stuff.  

I wanna know how the hell im being spotting in OV though when im stealthing in void mode as operator. I always trigger the damn alarm as im hacking the terminal INVISIBLY!!!  Doing the missions perfect does matter!! The two N7's I got today came off perfect objectives.  

56 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

I wanna know how the hell im being spotting in OV though when im stealthing in void mode as operator. I always trigger the damn alarm as im hacking the terminal INVISIBLY!!!  Doing the missions perfect does matter!! The two N7's I got today came off perfect objectives.  

Does your void mode emit any sort of damage? E.g. depending on upgrades, Zenurik void mode willl damage nearby enemies.

I'm only guessing, but I suspect this is not a silent action, so it's alerting the enemies. (Happy to be wrong)

Or perhaps they're catching a glimpse of your empty warframe? 

For what it's worth, I know your pain all too real. I just ignore the stealth requirement... can still fluke it 50% of the time if you're super quick about it.

14 hours ago, (PS4)iuvenilis said:

Does your void mode emit any sort of damage? E.g. depending on upgrades, Zenurik void mode willl damage nearby enemies.

I'm only guessing, but I suspect this is not a silent action, so it's alerting the enemies. (Happy to be wrong)

Or perhaps they're catching a glimpse of your empty warframe? 

Them spotting your warframe will trigger the alarms?   Cuz I do leave mine out in the open lol....( I will experiment with this in a bunch of missions if I can remember) 

Im pretty sure I dont have any damage abilities going in void mode.