The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninkondi Prime is incredibly satisfying

Maka.Bones

It surprised me (Originally lvling them for MR) but they're effective, sound good, feel fun to use, and they get a satisfying result/kill rate.  I feel like i'm bruce lee lol. Edit: adding IPS damage was a really good call on these; Much appreciated.

I'm still not sure on what I think about zhuge prime though. (haven't finished installing the forma it needs)

Edited by Maka.Bones
I'm surprised that nobody pointed out when I misspelled "Nindoki"
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I'm shocked how this is a surprise considering how powerful the regular Ninkondi is. It makes me think people don't try weapons unless it says "Prime"

Well I sold regular Ninkondi ages ago and didn't bother rebuilding after Melee 2.99. So no idea about how regular one is but prime felt really strong and it can be my fav melee now :)

35 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I'm shocked how this is a surprise considering how powerful the regular Ninkondi is. It makes me think people don't try weapons unless it says "Prime"

Nah, I just didn't use them before because their range was so short, and they only had electric damage (no IPS). But they added IPS now, so it's great with CO. Tbh the only reason I started using them was for MR, so I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed how satisfying they were. 

Edited by Maka.Bones

Just now, Maka.Bones said:

Nah, I just didn't use them before because their range was so short, and they only had electric damage (no IPS). But they added IPS now, so it's great with CO. Tbh the only reason I started using them was for MR, so I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed how satisfying they were. 

Even before the IPS buff, a CO with corrosive blast was lovely. This is just icing on the cake.

• Like 1