Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch stream free nekros prime

Kalith_Hawke

Question

I know it hasn't been a week yet, but I watched the stream from about 6:25 PM to 7:00 PM Eastern time on June 6th  for the free nekros prime. Twitch glitched on me for about 2 minutes at about 6:30 PM, saying that I wasn't watching the stream, when I clearly was. I believe it was during the railjack segment, just before Rebecca and crew got on the ship (sorry if this was not the right part, I've had a lot going on my life these past few weeks, and not of the good variety). It was about 6:32 when twitch finally said I was watching the stream again, would this affect me getting it?

20 answers to this question

I would continue waiting out the week window and afterwards I would submit a support ticket if you need to. DE is quite generous when it comes to stream drops, so you may be given them. It would be unfortunate for you to not get it by 2 minutes 😞

What if at the bottom of our account it says that we need to refresh twitch even thought it's linked? Also what would the ticket be under, just incase I don't get Nekros prime?

Edited by Kalith_Hawke
Didn't think to put the second part.

21 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I would continue waiting out the week window and afterwards I would submit a support ticket if you need to. DE is quite generous when it comes to stream drops, so you may be given them. It would be unfortunate for you to not get it by 2 minutes 😞

No they shafted us genius

I watched the streams for the correct amount of time, and I didn't get anything. This isn't the first time this has happened too, a while back they were doing an Aura Forma drop and I didn't get that, despite getting Twitch drops prior to that stream. I made sure my account was linked and everything. Pretty disappointing... 

Cool. I set up twitch and connected to it the Warframe site entirely for this Nekros drop, followed all requirements, but I guess according to the tweet screenshots posted, all were sent out already (though the caveat was possibly a week) and I've still got nothing. I don't mind waiting, if whatever solution DE sets up helps keep their servers from exploding, (and apparently they can't send the warframes retroactively to those affected accounts) but it seems like distributing these drops is still a mess. Fun times. 

Edited by (PS4)jedisaiyajin

I submitted a ticket and I got back this response 10 min after I sent it. 

"Thank you for contacting us and please note that we really do appreciate your patience. With time-sensitive, complex promotions like this; we do understand that it doesn't take much for something to cause a user to miss out on the rewards and we are constantly working at improving this system with Twitch/Mixer/Steam in order to simplify the process and to solidify the connection to prevent users from missing out.

We can officially confirm that all drops have been sent out to all eligible accounts. If you find yourself missing the Nekros Prime drop, we can assist you in ensuring your connection is solid for future promotions; but unfortunately we are not able to add this item to your account. It is possible a disconnect may have occurred due to overloaded twitch/mixer/steam servers, which could have lead users to only receive one of the drops before having to re-link their accounts. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

Now, while support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops. If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side."

I was working at the time and only managed to sneak in about 40 minutes of watch time. But it was mostly during a time when they were like, "will begin again shortly."

😞
I already have Nekros Prime. I just want the ephemera. T_T
Should I submit a ticket?

20 minutes ago, uAir said:

I was working at the time and only managed to sneak in about 40 minutes of watch time. But it was mostly during a time when they were like, "will begin again shortly."

😞
I already have Nekros Prime. I just want the ephemera. T_T
Should I submit a ticket?

Don't bother.

"We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

As it's already been mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Thanks for your support and for your patience, we appreciate it."

tl;dr? WOMP WOMP

20 minutes ago, (XB1)RevJynxed said:

Don't bother.

"We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

As it's already been mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Thanks for your support and for your patience, we appreciate it."

tl;dr? WOMP WOMP

They should have sent it to those of us  it anyway, I watched it during the promotion drop time, so I sent in a ticket.  I'm just disappointed right now.

I've heard mention of some people getting the drops who say they definitely had not watched the streams.

And today........a friend switched from playing Warframe on PS4 to PC a while ago. She watched the TennoCon stream with her twitch account linked to the WF one on her PC. No drop on that account after all the requirements were met. On a whim, she just checked her account on her PS4, and there were all the TennoCon drops. She hasn't played the game on her PS4 since 2017, and the thing has definitely been unlinked from twitch. 😤 The other thing is she had just watched to fulfill criteria for Nekros Prime, but not the other 30 min on some other stream for the ephemera, but she got both. 🤔 I sure hope DE gets their s%@t together if they're going to continue with these promotions. 

On 2019-07-25 at 8:50 PM, (PS4)jedisaiyajin said:

I've heard mention of some people getting the drops who say they definitely had not watched the streams.

And today........a friend switched from playing Warframe on PS4 to PC a while ago. She watched the TennoCon stream with her twitch account linked to the WF one on her PC. No drop on that account after all the requirements were met. On a whim, she just checked her account on her PS4, and there were all the TennoCon drops. She hasn't played the game on her PS4 since 2017, and the thing has definitely been unlinked from twitch. 😤 The other thing is she had just watched to fulfill criteria for Nekros Prime, but not the other 30 min on some other stream for the ephemera, but she got both. 🤔 I sure hope DE gets their s%@t together if they're going to continue with these promotions. 

I had the exact same problem but reversed. Tried to get the drops on my xbox account but somehow was sent to my pc account that I stopped using forever and never linked it once.

Tried to get the stuff transferred but was given the same BS as everyone else.

So I'm doing the next best option I'm dropping the game like bad apples, this is not a good sign and I'm ditching this game.