The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

7 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I'm not sure why it got locked though.  You Just asked if posting a pic of a new born was out of bounds.

Well, eye fingers.  But that's not really against CoC, is it?

Pretty sure there was much more to it.

Quite a lot of stuff that was said in the thread kinda wasn't exactly, you know...

best suited in the forums (especially the joking about cannibalising babies bit).

Guess the admins / mod kinda had enough? But there could be other reasons to why it was locked down. 

Edited by crimsonspartan1

15 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Pretty sure there was much more to it.

Quite a lot of stuff that was said in the rp kinda wasn't exactly, you know...

best suited in the forums (especially the joking about cannibalising babies bit).

Guess the admins / mod kinda had enough? But there could be other reasons to why it was locked down. 

Quite a lot of stuff here is not appropriate for the Forums. Especially back when I frequented this place.

16 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

*cough* [profanity] *cough cough*

Metro can tell ya that.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed profanity

Just now, VivaNyanCat said:

Quite a lot of stuff here is not appropriate for the Forums. Especially back when I frequented this place.

Metro can tell ya that.

But quite a lot of inappropriate stuff happening in geek's thread too. But oh boy was it a lot of fun to be there chatting with the lot.

I would maybe make my own thread like his without the inappropriate stuff involved but i highly doubt that'd work out for me in the end

1 minute ago, VivaNyanCat said:

Metro can tell ya that.

*flashback*

i was part of the problem

definitely.

*cough* but now lpw is back in power and I can employ my domi- my leadership over this thread *cough cough*

Admins and mods posted why the two threads got locked in the two locked threads...

well, rip noa thread.

So, anyone wanna make a new one without the inappropriate stuff? Maybe as a team effort to remember the just fallen thread?

Or is someone else willing to make one on their own? But i'm happy to help out with one 

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

Admins and mods posted why the two threads got locked in the two locked threads...

well, rip noa thread.

So, anyone wanna make a new one without the inappropriate stuff? Maybe as a team effort to remember the just fallen thread?

Or is someone else willing to make one on their own? But i'm happy to help out with one 

League of Offtopic sounds like a good name for a thread

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

But quite a lot of inappropriate stuff happening in geek's thread too. But oh boy was it a lot of fun to be there chatting with the lot.

I would maybe make my own thread like his without the inappropriate stuff involved but i highly doubt that'd work out for me in the end

That's implying Overlewd is male...

5 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

Rip noa thread

Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-press-f-to

F

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

well, rip noa thread.

What's even the point of a cult thread if you can't discuss eating babies?

Hmph.

Just now, RavenousPartyLibrarian said:

Rules are meant to be broken.

*puts on sunglasses*

Then again, broken rules are supposed to be punished, so...

Maybe cults just aren't meant to be.

*single tear*

Wasn't the thread just a simple love thread at first? I have no clue how it became a cult thread