The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

29 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

But isn't that a double negative?

Ain't no double negatives nowhere.

(...Just to clear any sort of confusion, I said that there was no Trinity deluxe skin to be gained because a Trinity deluxe skin already exists and therefore it's too late to be given one early by having 100 Trinities. Are we on the same level, now?)

I literally sleep the day away til 2 pm because of the heat and am also terribly bored so to pass the time I continue to sleep.

pls help a vampire in need and tell them something fun to do on their computer.

I also need more future house and/or heavy dubstep to listen to. not future bass.

42 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

Ever played Dishonored? I'd recommend that, as well as (mainly) one of its DLCs: Dunwall City Trials. It's a set of ten mini-games that you play with the abilities and weapons you use in the base game. My favorite of those is Back Alley Brawl, which is basically like endless Survival in a single big room, but much more adrenaline-packed and with a hell of a lot more fun ways to kill the stuff that comes your way (fire arrows, hand grenades, land mines with razor-sharp wires, slowing down time, summoning swarms of carnivour rats, fus ro dah smash them to the wall with a gust of wind, it goes on...).

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

I literally sleep the day away til 2 pm because of the heat and am also terribly bored so to pass the time I continue to sleep.

I also need more future house and/or heavy dubstep to listen to. not future bass.

You and me both lol

I suggest Planetside 2, it's F2P with only the cosmetics being premium currency, it's pretty fun

35 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Ever played Dishonored? I'd recommend that, as well as (mainly) one of its DLCs: Dunwall City Trials. It's a set of ten mini-games that you play with the abilities and weapons you use in the base game. My favorite of those is Back Alley Brawl, which is basically like endless Survival in a single big room, but much more adrenaline-packed and with a hell of a lot more fun ways to kill the stuff that comes your way (fire arrows, hand grenades, land mines with razor-sharp wires, slowing down time, summoning swarms of carnivour rats, fus ro dah smash them to the wall with a gust of wind, it goes on...).

Just sittin here. Waiting for Dishonored 2

9 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

besides other games, what fun could i have in stuff like skyrim(too wimpy to try nexus mods), wolfenstein tno, tf2, etc?

Sorry, I got a little lost. Do you mean you want a suggestion that doesn't involve games or games that resemble the ones you listed?

13 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Sorry, I got a little lost. Do you mean you want a suggestion that doesn't involve games or games that resemble the ones you listed?

the ones I listed are the ones I currently know I can mess around with, unless I somehow get gmod to work again.

5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

the ones I listed are the ones I currently know I can mess around with, unless I somehow get gmod to work again.

Oh, ok, I think I see what you mean. The only one I can really say something about is Skyrim. You already said you don't want to try nexus mods, so with that out of the picture, I suggest the Workshop (assuming you play with Steam), which is conveniently straightforward with the subscribe button. Since you are just looking for fun, you might wanna look into all the really funny, immersion-breaking and simple mods, which are good for some short lived and spontaneous fun (Like this thing: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706082266&searchtext= if you enjoy this particular kind of humor).

If mods altogether are not what you are looking for, try going for unusual and experimental character builds you may not have tried yet. Say, a character who fights solely barefists (there's one or two videos on youtube on how to do it), or a mage that fights solely with all kinds of magic except Destruction (relying on Illusion and Conjuration for damage mostly).

The exclusion of the Nexus narrows it down by a lot, so that's all I can really say.

27 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Oh, ok, I think I see what you mean. The only one I can really say something about is Skyrim. You already said you don't want to try nexus mods, so with that out of the picture, I suggest the Workshop (assuming you play with Steam), which is conveniently straightforward with the subscribe button. Since you are just looking for fun, you might wanna look into all the really funny, immersion-breaking and simple mods, which are good for some short lived and spontaneous fun (Like this thing: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706082266&searchtext= if you enjoy this particular kind of humor).

If mods altogether are not what you are looking for, try going for unusual and experimental character builds you may not have tried yet. Say, a character who fights solely barefists (there's one or two videos on youtube on how to do it), or a mage that fights solely with all kinds of magic except Destruction (relying on Illusion and Conjuration for damage mostly).

The exclusion of the Nexus narrows it down by a lot, so that's all I can really say.

eTl9gWk.jpg

well, I am trying an alchemist/doctor.

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

but then that's how I am with overwatch.

scrub.

It has been 5 years since the release, why spam it so. And who would have thought something would be played so much like a diablo clone. Time wise.

40 minutes ago, Jakku said:

It has been 5 years since the release, why spam it so. And who would have thought something would be played so much like a diablo clone. Time wise.

because mods and glitches, that's why.

annd because some people like skyrim's medieval style compared to diablo.

Edited by TheMetrocop

7 hours ago, Jakku said:

I played diablo 2, did not play diablo 3. Diablo seems interesting, but too much of a grind for me. Reminds me of the boring days of Silkroad and other MMORPG's like Metin 2 I played.

Gotta agree with @TheMetrocop here, I really prefer the medieval style of skyrim. I haven't even finished it to this day (main story wise) and have just f*cked around and explored 75% of the map.

13 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

because mods and glitches, that's why.

annd because some people like skyrim's medieval style compared to diablo.

6 hours ago, Proxykon said:

I played diablo 2, did not play diablo 3. Diablo seems interesting, but too much of a grind for me. Reminds me of the boring days of Silkroad and other MMORPG's like Metin 2 I played.

Gotta agree with @TheMetrocop here, I really prefer the medieval style of skyrim. I haven't even finished it to this day (main story wise) and have just f*cked around and explored 75% of the map.